The accident

ZAYN'S  P.O.V

As Katty's about to pass the road I see a car coming toward her at high speed.I yell as loud as I can"NOOOOO..KATTY WATCH OUTTT".It was to late.The car hits her as she fells on the ground.I feel like I lost everything I have.I hate my life,myself and Perrie for coming there.If she didn't come nothing would have happened.We all run to Katty as I hold her in my arms and burst into tears.I don't wanna let her go.

"Quick,quick.Zayn put her in the car."Says Liam.I put her in the car and send her to the hospital.

"Babee..Babee.Stay strong.I beg you.Don't leave me.I can't live without you".I say crying as the doctors take her to the operating room.

"Will she be okay??Will she make it?"I ask a nurse concerned.

"I don't know.All you've gotta do is pray"She replys as she goes in the operating room.

I sit down on a chair as the boys and Eleanor come to me crying.They try to comfort me but it's hard for them cuz they are concerned too.

"Don't worry Zayn.She'll be okay.You'll see."Says Harry.

"I hope so.Otherwise I can't live.I can't lose her.Besides she was running away from me when she got hit.It's like I caused her accident.I'll never forgive myself for this."I say as I grab my head with the palms of my hands.

"It wasn't your fault.She didn't know the truth.She thought you were cheating on her.Don't worry she'll be okay soon.You'll have the chance to explain things to hear and you'll be together again."Louis says and gives me a hug.

The door of operating room opens.I see two nurse running.

We all stand up quickly.

"What's going??What's wrong.Please answer me."I yell.

"We're having some complications.She's in danger."One of them answers as they run to get something.

"Please God help her.Please I beg you"I say crying very loudly.

"It's been two hours since they got in.Something's really wrong."I say as I keep walking up and down the hallway.

At that moment they get out.I look at Katty.She has her eyes clossed.I can't stand watching her in that condiction.

"Is she okay??Doctor is she okay?"We ask in a chorus voice.

"Yess she is for now.I can't give you any promises for later.She has a broken leg.When she wakes    up,you need to be very careful with her.She needs peace until she gets better".The doctor says and sends Katty to her room.

We're kind of reliefed.But still a little worried cuz doctor didn't give us any promises for the future.I hope she gets better.I really do.

"You guys,should go home.I'm here until she gets better.You're all tired."I say.

"No.We'll wait here with  you".Niall says and they all nod to him.

"Okay as you like.Thanks".I say.

"By the way,I've been thinking,and I came to an conclusion that all this was Perrie's idea."Louis says as we all freeze and stare at him."I mean not about the accident.But I'm sure she was the one who sent the message to Eleanor to take Katty and come to the place we were giving the interview.She used to hang out with Eleanor before,and she had her number.So she sent that message to her,so Katty would see you two together."

"Waitt..What..What message??"I ask all confused.Eleanor shows me the message.

"DAMMITT...She did itt.I hate her.All of this happened cuz of her."I say all furious.