Forgiveness

ZAYN'S P.O.V

It's 9 in the morning.None of us haven't slept at all.We are so tired.We see a nurse coming toward us.

"Katty just woke up.You can see her if you want.But you have to go one by one.She's still tired."The nurse says and leaves.

I go to her room.I see her laying down on the bed.

KATTY'S  P.O.V

I open my eyes and see myself in a white big room.After a few seconds I realize I'm in hospital.I can't remember quite well what happened.My leg hurts a little bit.As I'm trying to remember I hear the door opening.I see Zayn getting in.

"What are you doing here?"I say as I keep it calm.

"I came to see you."He says and stands in front of me.

"You saw me.Now what?"

"Babe don't be like this.I know you got hurt but just let me explain."He says while grabbing  my hand and sitting down next to me.

"Zaynn.There's nothing left to explain.What  I saw was obvious."I say and a few tears fall down my face.

"Just let me explain then I'll leave.I won't disturb you anymore.But first you've gotta let me explain.Please."He says in a begging voice.

"Okay fine."I say and try to sit down.

"All of this was Perrie's idea.She sent the message to Eleanor and then came to me so you would see us together.She came to me and asked to talk.At first I refused but she told me that after that I would never see her again,so I let her speak.I told her that you are the only person I love,and that all I felt for her right now was hate.She didn't seem to understand although she kissed me.As I was about to push her away you came in.I swear to God that what I just said it's true.You're the only one I love."He says as he waits for my response.I don't react at all.I just sit there and watch him in the eyes.

"Look Babe.I know how you're feeling right now.I've been cheated on 2.It's the worst feeling ever.You get dissapointed and hate the person who cheated on you.I would never do that to you.Could you please give me another chance?I'll prove you you're wrong.I promise."He says as some tears fall down his face.

"I don't hate you.Even if I wanted to,I would never could."I say as I put down my head and play with my fingers."It's just that I've been hurt like this before.And happening it for the second time was just to much for me.I'll give you another chance,onlyy,only with one condition".

"Anything.Anything you want.I'll do anything.Tell me what do you want me to do ?"He says as he holds my hand.

"I want you to...give me a really long hug and never let me go."As soon as I finish this sentence I feel my head on Zayn's chest.His arms around me.Gosh it feels so good.

"You're fasttt"I joke.

"That's cuz I've been praying for this moment since all this stuff happened."He says and laughs.At that moment the doctor comes in.

"Morning Lovebirds.How's my lovely patient feeling today?"He says and smiles at us.

"As you can see way better."I reply.

"I'm glad.Sorry I don't want to ruin this moment of you two hugging,but I have to ask Zayn to leave.You need a  rest."The doctor says.

Zayn kisses my forehead and leaves.I felt so much better now.