Draft//Asmodeus//Fluff

(Hello there world. i just remembered this exsited. this was a draft from like years ago, but we arent talking about that lol. i gonna finish and rewrite this cause it lowkey sucks. but like yall have been waiting long enough so ima just quitely post this draft)

"WOULD YOU MIND MOANING A LITTLE QUIETER OVER THERE?! IM TRYING TO READ!" You screamed as you slammed your fist against the wall. You had unfourtunatly been given the room right next to asmodeus, and you two, did not get along. (69 words) He was a dirty little slut and you did not mean it in a good way. You two constantly got in fights over everything, from something as small as the amount of salt in salad, to the constant noise coming from his room. You did NOT get along, and the entire house of lamination was sick of it.

"Oh COME On-" you heard from the other side of the wall. There was shuffling and suddenly your door was slammed open to reavel a half naked asmo, with a towel draped around his body. "What the fuck are you doing here?" you said, barely looking up from your book.

"YOUR ALWAYS RUINING MY FUN! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUC-"

"WELL IM SORRY IF I DONT LIKE CONSTANTLY HEARING YOU FUCKING SOME NEW BITCH EVERYTIME I ENTER MY GODDAMN ROOM! YOU HAVE INTERUPTED MY READING, MY GAMING, MY DRAWING, MY YAGAMI YATO AUDI-"

"MAYBE YOU WOULD NEED THOSE AUDIOS IF YOU EVEN HAD THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF A SOCIAL LIFE!"

"FIRST UP, I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE ON PAR WITH YOU ASSHOLE. and second how the fuck do you know about yagami yat-"

You were interupted  by a girl, around your height with curly brown hair, in a black tank top and a pair of jeans that looked haistyly put on kocking on your door. 

"Is this a bad time?" 

you guessed the girl was the one asmo was with in the other room. You really did feel sorry for her, you've seen it over and over again. They always think it ment something, he says it was a one night thing, he says some emotional shit, they dont blame him, and he moves on to the next one.

"I recommend you leave while you still can."

"oh... ok" she closed the door and walked away.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!"

"She seemed like a decent person, didnt want her to deal with your shit"

"You know what, im done, Im moving my room."

"You know what, that the smartest idea you've ever had!" 

......

"No"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO U MEAN NO?!"

The two of you were in Lucifer's room. You had asked to switch rooms with one of the brothers and

(and thats where it ends. yeah, i promise yall are gonna actually get something better then this shit lol.)