PROLOGUE

Hello everyone. I'm so happy to see you here. Welcome to my first ever book on wattpad. I hope you enjoy this story and i hope it has impact on your lives as well. I will like to introduce the characters in this story. Obviously, you know one of the characters already, she's Anna Doland. Hopefully, you'll meet all the characters soon in the next page. I hope you enjoy this book. It's going to be a rough journey, get your favourite  snacks and stay glued to your seats, let's have fun while going on this reading trip. See you. Please keep reading.
Let's meet the characters now dear readers.😊

MEET THE CHARACTERS

Anna Doland

The first born of the Doland family. She is valiant, compassionate, loving and beautiful. She loves to stay indoors and writes a lot. Because of her angelic nature, she has a lot of crushes. She's hot and her smile can cause an earth tremor. She falls in love with her bestfriend Kay Adams and gathers courage to let him know about her feelings. She is light skinned with long blonde hair and a pleasing figure like an hour glass. She's the main protagonist in this story.

Clive Doland

The younger brother of Anna Doland. He's a spoilt kid. Doesn't respect anyone because he's a rich kid. He has a lot of crushes and he is into the fun moments of the world. Clive has his own insecurities but is not so verbal so he doesn't voice them out. He acts strong and power drunk even though he's very young. He's only thirteen years but owns a lot in life. Don't mess with Clive.

Marie Jenner

Marie is the new bestfriend of Anna Doland after Kay Adams left their town. She has been with her through thick and thin. She's Goldenberg's hottie. She is the only child of her parents and has a lot of possessions. She lives with her mother currently. She is confused about her own life and depends on Anna for almost every care, love and support needed. She's a very good and supportive friend.

Josh Holman

Mesmerizing eyes, beautiful hair, the melanin touch is just perfect. Meet Josh Holman, a transfer student who comes to Goldenberg and later falls in love with Anna. He's also known as the ladies man because he's cute and is every lady's dream guy.

Yasmine Guetta

Yasmine is Anna's competition. She uses every means possible to bring her down. She hates everyone including her own mother. She's full of insecurities from her home and acts strong by bullying people and treating them badly. She's the antagonist in this story.

Kay Adams

Kay Adams is Anna's bestfriend. He's  very reserved and doesn't like drama. Kay is tall and sexy. He's just sweet. He also likes Anna Doland and would die for her. Kay is the shy guy he doesn't make his feelings known but if he does then he's really serious. He has liked Anna since their middle school days but didn't know how to tell her. He is there for Anna every second. Even when he left their town to a new city.

Francess Looney

She has the perfect facial expressions for every situation. Drama queen. Loves to torture people a lot. Another hater of Anna Doland. Teams up with Yasmine later on to bring her down. Francess is Adams's first girlfriend and she still thinks she is. She cheated on Adams and he found out and broke the relationship.  She's also an antagonist in this story.

Mrs. Doland

Mother of two amazing children. She loves her family and does everything possible to keep them happy. She is a busy woman who loves God as well. She's a Christian mother in her fiftys and loves Kay Adams as his own son. She is happy when Adams is always around Anna.

OTHER SUPPORTING CHARACTERS

Gloria Norrie

Gloria is in Anna's class she is Anna's childhood friend from elementary school and helps Anna find her love. She is also the tomboy kind of girl with a lot of male friends. She is an amazing writer as well.

Ruther Lee

Brother of Kay Adams. He's his half brother who later joins him in Goldenberg School. He's a good friend of Anna and helps them to come back together and face their true feelings.

J.J

Pop star of Goldenberg. His music and fashion sense will melt your heart. He's the sweetheart of Gloria Norrie.

Nora Whyte

Nora also joins the friendship train of Anna and becomes really close with her. She loves food and wants to be gay because men are trash according to her experiences. She later develops feelings for Ruther Lee and tries to get intimate with him.

Jeremy Lord

Goldenberg's most brilliant student. He never stays in class but always tops the class. His secret is however revealed as the story unfolds.

Michelle Jones

Head prefect of Goldenberg school. Her dark secrets are exposed as she dares to bully and mistreat the juniors in the school. She is the information holder in the school. Every piece of information you need is with her. You just need to sort her out with a few gifts and you're good to go.

APPRECIATION

I want to say a big thank you to my biggest circle. You guys motivate me to do exploits. I love you all.
Basically, these are the characters in Yours Ever, Adams K.
I hope you love and enjoy reading this book. I know you're excited.

Please keep reading.
It's about to get hot in here.