How i met him again

My life has been a boring one living with my thirteen year old brother, Clive and my parents who are always busy with work and other personal stuff. My younger brother was always  partying his life out while i was indoors always, reading, writing and talking to people on the phone. I had no life outside school.
However, i woke up today feeling different, what's happening to me? Well, i don't know and i can't tell either. I had a feeling today was going to be different. Like i was going to meet my Prince charming. I laid on my bed having wild thoughts and almost got lost in Gracie Adams's song titled Edge when i heard a knock on my door. It was 6:38 am in the morning.

Anna you're going to be late for school you need to get up okay. I've packed your lunch in your bagpack. You need to drive yourself to school today, honey.
My mum went on and on till i said, alright mum thanks!

As always, i was left alone to do everything on my own. It started when i was only nine years old. Quite young i know right. I'm used to this whole introvert vibe. It's boring but it's cool sometimes. Life was perfect when Adams was around, i miss him so much. I wish we could meet again somehow, i knew it was impossible.
Sigh* , i need my bestfriend back was the last thing i said as i got out of my bed to get ready for school today.

I had breakfast alone as always, took some lemonade and took the car keys. The mailman dropped some letters in the mailbox but i didn't bother to check. I was running late already. It's been a while since i sat behind the steering wheel to drive.

Don't worry i got to school safely. It was an easy drive back to school. I met Marie my new bestfriend looking hot as always going to the Block A classroom.
Hey bestie, wait for me, i called out to her in a shaky and exhausting voice. I was already exhausted after driving for only fifteen minutes. Like i said it was an easy drive.

Babes i drove myself to school today, i announced proudly to Marie.
That means I'm getting a free ride back home today yaaay!, she confidently said. I smiled wryly pretending not to have heard anything she said.
Marie was the only friend i had in school. She was like my sister, after Adams left our school, she was the only one who could accept me as a friend. The school hated me because they all wanted Adams and i was the only one who could have him. He was only my bestfriend nothing else.

They could have gotten him so easily but Adams was just not ready for any drama.
We got to class on time, Mrs. Kate was in class already.
Take your seats everyone, we begin today's class with a prayer from Jeremy, Mrs. Kate declared.

A prayer? From who? Oh sure i was right about today been a different day. I'm anticipating and trusting this tingling feeling I'm having right now...

History class was fun for the first time in forever. I actually had fun listening to the history of the Soviet Union and the Revolution.
Alright class, that's the end of today's lesson, take home assignments now.

Noooo! Mrs. Kate we have assignments already! The class mumbled and moaned to disapprove her idea of giving us assignments. She gave them to us anyway.
Break time! I was tired already just after one lesson. Marie and i got to the cafeteria to get some orange juice, we were sharing my sandwiches always.

Hey there. I'm Anna Doland. This story is kind of or sort of about my bestfriend and i. My bestfriend which I'm about to meet soon from Greenville School is part of the freshers coming to Goldenberg School. Hold on, i didn't know he was coming to my school, I'm only telling you what is about to happen here, right about now...

"Anna! Oh my goodness, there's this fresher here at Goldenberg, he's so hot. You should see him, come on let's go let's go Anna, hurry up". As confused as i was, my childhood buddy Gloria dragged Marie and i to the school's quadrangle, i was so distracted i didn't know what was happening. I saw a lot of people rushing to the quadrangle, was there a fight or something? Well, "oh geez! He's hot, we must be friends, i love him already, awww! Look at his lips". My head was buzzing with a lot of compliments from the nearby students. "Who's this new guy", i wondered. "Anna, look over there, he's coming over here". I looked steadily at the direction he was coming from, i didn't blink nor move, i was eager to see this fresher that everyone was talking about.

Finally! Whew! There he was. Not so bad after all. His looks were stunning. He was the shy type i could tell from the way he walked with his head bowed down. The girls were all over him especially after hearing that he transfered from Greenville School, one of the biggest and popular schools in Darryville. He walked shyly and smiled through the crowd and almost missed his step. He was shaking all over. Kay Adams was a tall guy about six feets with deep brown eyes, good looking and has sharp teeth which could bite anything off. He had short hair and pink lips. He had a pointed nose which made him look super cute. I just couldn't stop staring.
Wait, i know this guy, no way, that's my bestfriend. That's Adams! My Adams! I froze immediately, i  couldn't breathe. Everything went blank.
.....

My head was hurting. I could smell some fresh baked cookies, i opened my eyes fully and there i was, in the school's infirmary...

I hope you guys like this first chapter of the book.
I'm sorry if it's kind of boring
I promise it gets fun in the next episodes.