Marking Your Territory

*TIMESKIP*
It was now 6 in the morning.  Diego and Luther wanted to carry on partying so they went to the bar.  Vanya had taken Allison home even though I insisted they could stay over, Klaus was passed out on my couch, and Five had disappeared soon after we had our chat on the balcony.  I had to get him out of my head.  I made a cup of coffee and headed to my bedroom, I placed the mug down and started to take my dress off.
"Hey."  I heard a voice behind me, causing me to jump and turn quickly, throwing my dress at him.  Five.
"What the fuck are you doing in here, how long have you been in here?"  I bombarded him with questions, watching him fold my dress and place it at the end of my bed.
"I want you too.  I always wanted you.  I'm just scared.  Everytime something good happens to me, it doesn't stay for long."  He stood up and walked over to me, moving my hair out of my face.  "Please Y/N, give me a chance."
I leaned in and so did he, the kiss turned into a passionate one quite quickly and before I knew it, Five was hovering above me on my bed, taking his shirt off and throwing it somewhere in my room.  He started to kiss my neck and bite, probably leaving marks and also making me moan a little in the process.
"Five, we've gotta be quiet."  I whispered, connecting our lips again.
"No no no, you don't tell me what to do, okay!  You've made me jealous all night and kissing Diego like that and calling him daddy was the last straw for me.  Now I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are and if Klaus hears then he'll know, so you better stay quiet for me princess!"  He said, holding my jaw and kissing my forehead and I nodded.  He flipped me over so that I was on my stomach and lifted my ass into the air.  He pulled my hair back and started kissing my jawline and he whispered in my ear.
"Who do you belong to?"  He asked, nibbling my earlobe.
"Nobody."  I hissed at him and giggled and he spanked my ass hard.
"Wrong!  Now tell me who do you belong to?"  He asked again.
"Jokes on you Five, I enjoy pain."  I turned to face him and I heard him unzip his jeans.
"You like pain?  You want me to fuck you raw and leave bruises all over you?  Oh and another thing, it's daddy to you!"  He said, ramming his long hard member inside me without any warning, causing me to yelp and then bite down on the pillow.