One

I walk my feet down the hallway. My ears explode by the sounds of laughing and talking. I feel so lonely. Its been one year since he left.

him. The one that used to made my day. He was my only friend. He know me since diapers. He's handsome, he's famous, he's smart, he's talented, he has a bright future and he has a lot of girl that would volunteer as his girlfriend. Overall he's perfect.

And then there's me. Ugly, nerd and no friend (except him). I'm smart, but nowhere near him. The only thing that good about me is that I have a quite good voice. Well, no one knows about that, not even him. That is a secret of mine.

But he left me. His dream took him away from me. He's now have a fans all around the world. I bet he doesn't even remember what's my name.

He is Luke hemmings. We always do anything together. He never left my side. He protected me like i was his sister.

I always have a flashbacks of our memories. I know that with him beside me make me feel like the luckiest girl ever.

I remember our first day of school, I remember our first dance, I remember the feels when we both hang out in the tree house. The tree house, our tree house.

When we're 13, Luke had his first girlfriend which is Emily. When he was with Emily, he hangs out with Emily way too much and that makes me feel like he was ignoring me. But after Luke and Emily broke up, Luke came back to me and he says that he was sorry 'cause he never hang out with me anymore and after that everything was normal again.

It's so sad that Luke can do anything without me and everyone love him.

I miss him like tons. If i can get whatever i want in the world, i would want him to be here with me again.

I open my locker and get my first period's book which is history. On the way to class i keep thinking about Luke. It hurts to know that he doesn't miss me and does not even bother to text me even just a little 'hi'.

I arrived to the history class and i choose to sit next to Kelly. She's the only one that tried to talk to me and i think she's a very nice girl.

Kelly poked my shoulder. "Hey, do you know the hot news?"

I shook my head. "No," I said keeping my voice as low as possible.

"Luke and his band mates are on a holidays here. They arrange a concert and MnG here."

I think hard. Luke is here? Why didn't he tell me? He said that if he's back I'll be the first person to know. "H-he's here?"

"If you meant Luke then yeah he's here," She said. After a few seconds of silent she start talking again. "Oh, and I have two tickets to the concert and MnG. One ticket is for me and the other was for my friend, Deliah. But she refused to go with me 'cause she has a date with Kevin."

I put my 'so?' face. I think she saw it cause she started talking again. "I know you're luke's bestfr-"

"were," I cut her off.

"I know you were luke's bestfriend. So why wouldn't you come to his concert with me? since I have another ticket and i wouldn't want to watch a concert alone," She emphasize the word 'were'.

"Um, Of course I will. But only if you don't mind. I mean you have a lot of friends that you can watch the concert with but you give the ticket to me. I-"

"Woah that's okay. I really don't mind," She smiled.

I returned her smile and say "Thank you Kelly."

"Oh and the concert and MnG is next week which is next Friday."

The door flew open and than Mr. Glass walk into the class. Well the history class went boring.

After math, lunch, physics and english the school's finally over and I finally returned home.

I walk upstairs and open my room's door. And there he was, my boyfriend---bed--- I lay on my bed and don't even bother to change my clothes.

I was going to sleep untill i saw my guitar at the corner of my room. Luke gave it to me on my 13th birthday. I walk to grab the guitar and bring it to my bed. I sat right next to the guitar and stare at it for a few minutes.

I felt water on my cheeks and I finally realize that I was crying. It's so hard to not think about him when I have a photos of me and him hangin' on the walls.

I painted my wall blue when I was 10 because it reminded me to Luke's eyes and that makes thing even harder now cause I keep thinking about how clear his eyes were.

This is too hard for me. I unlocked my phone and checked twitter. Luke has a new tweet.

@Luke5SOS : Have a great holiday in my hometown, can't wait to perform here infront of my family and friends!

I think this would be the right thing to do. I'm going to text him.

To : Lukey xo

Luke why didnt you tell me that you're here?

I take a bath and waited hours for Luke to answer. But I think that's inpossible. Why didn't I text him 1 year ago? After an hour of waiting I finally fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lazyly open my eyes and remember that today is Saturday. I decided to go to the mall.

I wear a white croptop and a skinny jeans. I slip on my white vans and put a little lipstick on. I don't really like wearing make up. I mean sometimes wearing too much make up makes you look funny so why don't just go natural?

I grab my phone and money and put it in my bag then ran downstairs. I greeted by my Mom. "Good morning darling. Do you want to get breakfast?"

"No thanks Mom. I'll just buy something later," I put my fake smile on. "Bye, Mom," I said reaching the door and walk outside.

"Bye hun."

I arrived at the mall and go straight at starbucks. This is what Luke and I always do when we arrived in a mall.

I ordered pumpkin spice latte and sat on the chair.

Why is everything in this world remind me of him?