Chapter 2: the battle of Avalon part 1

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter to this story now I looked over at the comments of the last chapter to see what the reader should do. so far I've only saw one comment so the reader will assist Goliath against the Archmage, but will be up against the two masked female saiyans now let the chapter begin.

3rd pov

after some discussing on a plan Goliath, Angela, Gabriel and Y/n go to confront the Archmage and take the phoenix gate and eye of Odin away from the evil mage. while Elisa and the Magus went to go wake up the sleeping king and lastly Caulifla and Kale stay at the castle to help defend their wounded Gargoyle friends. in the thick woods the three gargoyles were running on all fours for speed while Y/n was running normally just keeping up with the three gargoyles until they stop as Gabriel looks around as the other three stop.

Gabriel: I heard something....over there. *points to one part of the woods* did you hear it?

the three shook their heads not hearing the sound the Gabriel heard.

Angela: the Grotto is just ahead.

Goliath: Y/n and I will act as diversion. *looks at the two gargoyles* you two retrieve the eye of Odin and the phoenix Gate and get out. no heroics.

Y/n: yeah...for some reason I'm getting a feeling something unexpected will happen.

Goliath: that I can agree. follow your instincts and keep your guard up you never know what could happen.

Y/n nods to Goliath as the two head to a direction to circle around the Grotto, but what they did not know is that a red haired gargoyle known as Demona was watching the four individuals from the bushes as she watches Goliath and Y/n walk away.

Demona then begins to follow Gabriel and Angela, but Goliath managed to hear the noise of someone moving making him look back.

Goliath: Jalapena 

he sees a dark figure move in the distance then get's y/n's attention to relay on stealth which he nods as the two follow the dark figure. meanwhile back at the castle where Caulifla, Kale, Elisa, Katherine, Magus and Tom discuss about the Sleeping King.

Katherine: little is known about the Sleeping King.

Magus: just that he'll sleep here *points on the map* until his country needs him.

Elisa: how do I get there?

Katherine: you would dare awaken this King?

Caulifla: got to admit that going to take some serious guts no offense.

Elisa: none taken

Magus: who knows what enchantments surround his hollow hill?

Elisa: we have no choice.