Chapter 3: Battle of Avalon part 2

A/n: Hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter to this story, now without further a do let the chapter begin.

3rd pov

Back at the castle the Gargoyles with Caulifla and Kale, but were worried about on Y/n's whereabouts while Angela was petting Bronx and Boudicca's heads.

Angela: It's a good thing Bronx and Boudicca decided to follow us.

Caulifla: Yeah, but what about Y/n? Where's he.

Goliath: Last time we saw him. He was fighting two masked female Saiyans was it?

Kale: Two?

Caulifa: Two more Saiyans?! How can that be possible?!

Gabriel: They were under the Archmage's control, but on how he acquired them he didn't say.

????: And before you ask on how I am. Why don't you look for yourself.

the Gargoyles and two female Saiyans look to see Y/n walking into the room with some, but not serious injuries on him. Kale being the more worried one ran up to check him, while the said male Saiyan chuckled.

Y/n: Easy, there Kale. I'm fine.

Kale: I know, just don't scare me like that.

Goliath: *smiles* Good to see your back in one piece.

Y/n: Hey, I always keep my promises to return to my friends.

Angela: But how did it go with fighting the two masked Saiyans?

Y/n: I can tell you, that they are not doing this out of their own free will.

Goliath: Which means they too are under some form of mind control.

Y/n: My thoughts exactly. Though I do have a hunch on the source, but need to test it with another encounter.

Then the large doors ant the end of the room open making everyone turn to see Elisa and the Magus enter the room, but not alone as a man around his mid twenties in armor walks into the room with them.

Gabriel: Magus, is that...

Caulifla: No way...

Goliath: I take it, you had more success than we did.

Elisa: Thanks to the Magus. Demona and Macbeth are two of the greatest warriors of all time.

Y/n: *mutters* I mean don't put me and Caulifla down like that.

Caulifla: *mutters* Right.

Elisa: We've got to face it, Goliath. You've never actually beaten either of them.

Goliath: I've only foiled their plans or fought them to a draw.

Elisa: We needed the best warrior who ever lived. We needed... *presents to the armored man* King Arthur.

King Arthur: *clears throat* That is all very flattering, but would someone kindly tell me... what is going on?

-scene change to the Archmage-

At the Grotto where the Archmage, the Weird Sisters and the two masked female Saiyans at their sides.

Archmage: I have been too complacent.

Seline: Demona and Macbeth are on their way to Oberon's palace. No one will survive.

Luna: And the two masked Saiyans wait for the command to attack the Saiyan boy.

Archmage: Good. We will take no more chances. Go to the Hollow hill, dispatch the Sleeping King.

Luna: And while we do you're bidding?