📕𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓

EDITED-

10•16•2020

» Trouble Maker «
Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida

⠀ 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Key

Y/N-Your name
L/N-Last name
S-Subject
H/C- Hair Color
C-Color

∅─────────∅

(Y/N) (L/N) was known to be a bit of a 'Teachers Pet', Always turning in homework early, always reading or tutoring others. Tsukishima Kei was a troublemaker. Always talking back in class, always with his headphones on, always in fights, and always stealing hearts of girls. (Y/N) seemed to be the only one that had not fallen for his charm just yet. That made the blonde pissed- not just because she wasnt as easy as the others, but because he was starting to genuinely like her. The male did some things on purpose just to get her attention and help.

(needy ass)

(Y/N) On the other hand did like the blonde, but not for his 'looks' or his 'bad boy' type. She thought he was genuinely interesting and had caught on to his flirting.

(finally not a dense (Y/N)-)

she found him... cute. The way he scrunched his nose when something didn't make sense. How he would have a protective attitude when he would walk home with her and Yamaguchi, since alot of creepy men would always be around.

(#cagemen2020 ☻😍😘)

How he would playfully hang out with her, and how he didnt think of her as a weirdo. He liked her because he knew that (Y/N) didnt like him for his looks. He found it adorable how when he got into fights, her first intuition would be to drag him to the nurses office to treat his wounds, and her flushed face when he would help her grab things from up high.

。☆✼★━━━━ (Y/N) ━━━━★✼☆。

I was reading, like usual, before class. Yamaguchi, who sat next to me, was talking to the tall blonde, Tsukishima, behind me. they continued until the bell rang, signalling class to start. "Today we will be having the (S) Test!"
The male behind me groaned lightly. I couldnt help but let out a soft giggle.

[Time skip till after le teste]

Soon enough the teacher called up me and Tsukishima. We both looked pretty confused. "So, Tsukishima- You've been failing. So, I want (L/N) here to help tutor you in (S) until you get atleast a C in my class." The teacher said sternly. Tsukishima looked unbothered, he simply had his hands in his pockets and nodded. I nodded along with, and we both walked out of class withought a word. "Sooo- Where do you wanna study?"

I asked, hopefully hoping to strike up a conversation to end the akward silence. "We could always go to my house or yours" He replied, slipping off his headphones. It was nice that we were able to have some conversations withought any flirting. Dont get me wrong, his flirting was okay, but I enjoyed the Tsukishima that was a bit dorky, and also a bit strange. Girls around us stared at us in envy, while we just continued our conversation. "I guess your house sounds okay- My parents are never home and I dont enjoy being home alone" I muttered, trying to drive the attention away from me. "Sounds good- Hey wanna come watch practice? We can start right after" he said back to me, smiling.