Dream come true or just a fate so ill

This story is of a girl with the spirit to pursue her dreams in a foreign land...it is not just about crushes or finding love or achieving success but it is the whole journey which she undertakes...an expedition which unravels her bare soul piece by piece in front of her and she goes on to add these pieces of puzzle to complete her soul with a companion she never dreamt of...

"Who the hell says travelling in train is a bliss??" I hear a small girl complaining.I wanted to support that girl for her complains.Surely ,travelling has never been something i look forward to and especially when i feel like puking the second i enter a train.I have never been on to a plane so i don't know if that is better but i can bet it will be a nightmare for me because i have fear of heights.

"Zosan"I am snapped out of the conversation going on in my mind with my father's voice."Yes Dad"i reply to him still feeling sick.I wish i could have my skull candy plugged inside my ears to deviate me from this feeling but i cant have the pleasure of music in front of my Dad because he is one of those conservative oldies who thinks earphones and ipods are the characteristic features of today's youth who are aimless,rude and nothing short of indecent...

"are you listening to me????"again my dad's voice strikes my eardrums..."ummmm...sorry...what were you saying??" i lower my gaze on to the floor knowing what was coming on..

"Zosan ...can i have the pleasure of knowing what the hell are you thinking"my Dad's voice elevates and i feel embarassed because of gazes turning to me...

"are u going to be so careless in the hostel too??let me warn you if you fail to make it to medical you don't need to show your face to me"..tears start welling in my eyes and my eyes are still stuck on the floor...i can feel couples of eyes watching me..i feel like i have been stripped in front of them...i feel naked.."oh God !!why this has to happen all the time..".

Finally!!!Yes i have reached the senior secondary school for which i have prayed day and night and i cant believe i have cleared that entrance which always seemed to be a Herculean task for me...my father hands me my bag nd bades me good bye..i know he loves me alot and i can see those small droplets of water in his eyes...Oh wait!!are those tears...yeah..they are...this has really come as a surprise ...my father is sheding his precious tears for me...i hug him ,kiss him on the cheeks and whisper in his ears "i will be fine here..take care.."