Games Of Heart

i never thought one person, few hours,few encounters,one confession will change my life in a way so unexpected... i never thought i would ever do this...i never thought i will accept the entry of one person in that special corner of my heart so easily and so hastily... i never thought one night will change all the preconceptions,all the expectations from my life ...a moment of that unknown feeling which i cant decipher even now ,may be it is love may be it is not , will subside all fears and embrace the strange feeling with a heart so open and from a person whose depth lies in the fears of failure i will transform into  a person with a destination to reach, with the confidence to cross all the hurdles which will come in the path just to see the person who will be waiting at the end to embrace me in his arms ,to enthrill me with his warm breaths and whose smile will pay for all my efforts,whose name at the end of mine will imprint my existence in this world.....

After accepting the status of Enan's beloved i am walking the road back to my hostel with Enan on my side but he is no longer holding my fingers,my hairs are no longer blowing over his face...he is walking by my side with his smile flashing again and again..

"what are you doing sir?"

"what?"

"why are u flashing your killer smile here and there again and again ...someone will find it fishy.."

"it would be your fault...i am just happy "he says with a puppy face...

i cant stop laughing at this expression,...the great Enan Stanislav is making a puppy face.."i thought the puppy face expression was going to be my territory.."

"you were wrong mam"

"it seems so...but now its turn to say goodbye.."

"kiss me and smile for me...tell me that u will wait for me..hold me like you will never let me go.."

my eyes pop out of my socket literally.."Enan u sing too "

"mam i am a trained singer"

"u know i always dreamt of a husband who will compose songs for me"

"but i am not your husband"

"ok bye"

"wait ZOSAN..i am sorry...it wasnt meant like that ..i was teasing you"

i stop and turn back to see his face "but one day you will be"

"what??"

"but one day you will be my husband Mr.Stanislav...look at your face...i never knew i will have the pleasure of frightening you.."

"i will kill you Zosan ..wait"

"no,i won't"i start running towards my hostel being amused by the idea of Enan standing behind me watching me with that adorable ...naah...killer smile of his..oh my God..we do are behaving like love sick puppies..

"Aidan..oh my God..what are you doing here"

"where were you?"

"what's wrong with you..why are talking to me in that tone.."

"i called you innumerable times...i was worried for you"

"oh Aidan..i love you so much ...my cell was at silent"

"but where the hell were you?"

"Aidan i am sorry..i cant tell you that right now.i don't want to lie..and i cant tell you the truth at this moment.."

Aidan's eyes scan me for a minute ."alright but Zosan you know i am always there whenever you need"

"i know Aidan..i know you are someone whom i can trust for anything and believe me i would have told you the secret if it was only mine"

"i know you love Mr.Stanislav and you were with him today"

"what?"how can he know...am i so shallow?

"Mr.Stanislav told me..actually he messaged me to ask you to change your wet clothes and i added 2 and 2"

"Aidan yeah..i was with him..but why did he messaged you .."

"because he knew your cell was at silent...now go on change your clothes before he comes and wring my neck for not taking care of you"

"ok ..i love you "

"i love you too Zosan"

i smile at him and start picking my clothes..."did i ask you to change into something nice..we are going out"

"no u didnt"

"then i am teling it now..now go and make it quick"

"where are we going?"

"its a surprise..now run"

"ok master"

"wear somethig blue..."

"are you taking me on a date"

"yeah..now go"