Whispering Emotions

The day is passing slowly with every class but a whisper is still echoing in my ears and a face is still lingering in my mind....what will I do if he fails me in his subject because one thing i am sure of is his hatred towards me which he serves me on the palette of my emotions everytime his sight catches mine...and as much as i dread it that is happening alot..

"Zosan"

"Hmmm"

"which thought is nagging you buddy??"i lift my eyes from my chips packet and I look at Aidan ...

"why are you asking that?"

"A blind can tell that Zosan...you are clearly worried ...what happpened ..is it because of Mr.Stanislav or because of what he whispered in your ears?"

i am taken aback by his reply.. "did you hear that ?"

"yeah Zosan ..i did and i don't like the way he behave with or in straight words the way he tries to flirt with you.. "the unpleasant look on Aidan face confirms his dislike towards the teacher whom he praised a while ago or may be the words aren't enough to portray the dislike his eyes are portraying fiercely...

"Aidan...he hates me and that was not flirting ..he was just trying to frighten me "

Aidan looks at me with a face as if he is trying to find a flaw in my eyes which will betray the words i have just spoken.. but he gives up when he finds the perfect synchrony in my words and my thoughts...

"Zosan...YOu are a baby..clearly he was trying to seduce you and i don't think he hates you...that creepy feeling in his eyes when he is around you doesn't let me think he loves you but surely he is fascinated by you and i don't have a single doubt about that...Zosan you are different from the crowd ..You don't need makeup to attract someone you hold the natural beauty of a compassionate kind heart and innocent eyes "

"one day is not enough to draw such conclusion about a person Aidan "

"Sometimes even a lifetime falls short to know someone and sometimes a moment is enough to gauge the depth of one's personality "

"that was deep ...leave it...i am hungry and i need something...what will you have "

"Lady,let me have the honour to be the knight in shining armour and rescue thy princess from the wicked monster of starvation "

a laugh erupts from my mouth on the words when Aidan utters them with the essence of a true prince...

"the princess will have Cheese burger with french fries and a grapes'juice.."

"As you say my love "

a cold fluid falls on my shoulder and i turn back just to find the great Enan Stanislav splitting his water on Aidan's words...

"Sorry"he says dryly...

"thanx Aidan...i think you should run and grab something before the queue becomes as long as the Ganges..."i take the tissue from Aidan and start wiping off the water from my shoulder completely ignoring the mighty personality standing behind me with his eyes stuck on me....

"why did he call you love...i assume u both met today only...are your claws so adapted in catching preys"Enan spits out his venom...

"Why the hell should i answer your questions?"i say in the lowest voice i could manage to speak in with tha anger rushing in my blood...

"because i am demanding one... "

"do you demand such answers from each of your student SIR"

he clearly noticed the emphasis on the word SIR but decides to ignore it "Zosan give the damn answer..are you dating him?"he says trying to regain his composure..

"it is none of your business ... "

"ok"

"what?"

"i said 'ok' i know it is none of my business but can i sit here because unfortunately all the tables are full and as much as i dislike your company i will have to sit here "

"i thought you were a teacher and you do have a staffroom to eat your lunch "

"thanks for reminding me of my post but i don't like the company of old teachers dozing off and young teachers drooling over me..."

"there are male teachers too "

"that's it...darling... u reminded me few seconds earlier that i am a teacher  so i don't need your permission to get the privilege of your company "

i give him the gravest look i could muster in such situation as Aidan comes close holding a tray of food ..Aidan notices the presence of unpleasant company and give him a forced smile before drawing his attention towards me ..

"here you go my lady..."

"thank you my knight in shining armour"i let out a smile but before the smile reaches my lips..an angry Enan stands up and goes out of the canteen leaving me and Aidan with a confused look ...