Soulid

Hi! Welcome! Here is the new series from the main storyline..
Rather far for the distant though..
Hihi.. XD

Hope you enjoy the story..
And happy reading..
Hihi.. XD

-----------------------------------------------------------

In some place deep in the forest at Timurside, a mysterious woman, with some kind of priestess clothing from holy temple, was trying to fight human in monster looking, the soulid. With her sword, she kept on attacking it in every moments, but the soulid could dodge it easily with its speed. And then after evaded all her attacks, it did counter attack. It punched her in her stomach with its such power, that sent her flied back and destroyed some trees that she hit till she crushed to the ground. That was not destroyed her though, she immediately stood up again. Then she continued to attack that soulid again. And of course her attacks were just being dodged by it as the last time. After some of her attacks, it did another counter, it flipped to the front and with its leg it stroke her in its powerfulness. It made her hit the ground in such a bursting. She wasn't moved a bit afterward. And then that soulid sensed some kind of pure power nearby, it started to moved that way, but then, that mysterious woman had stood up again.

"Wait! Stop!", she shouted.

That soulid stopped walking. It turned its head back to her. A few seconds, just a few seconds before it turned out again to continue its walk toward that pure power that its sensed. It ignored her and walked away to leave her.

"Didn't I told you to stop, did I?!!", she shouted louder this time and then she ran after it.

She tried to slice it with her sword when she got close to it. But in the breif moment, it defended itself with its sword. She failed to slice it. And yet she also got rather surprised with what she saw that time. After seeing it defended itself with kind of sword that as same as she held, she also found something familiar on that soulid, the emblem of her temple, The Great Lion Holy Temple, was on its shoulder, and kind of bracelet with charm design in its hand, then she got shocked herself and stunned. At that time, it tried to counter her attack agian with its sword. Even in state of stunned herself, she suddenly noticed its counter attack. But she rather too late to dodge it, so she used her left hand to block the sword that it swung towart her neck. Even so, she still got pushed back by that attack and fell to the ground after smashed a big tree nearby. She was down. As she could not being bothered anymore, that soulid continued its way to the pure power's location. Leaving her who had laid down on the ground.

That soulid moved to that power place which located on the city nearby from that forest, Delima city, the city in Wind Country side and near border of Water Country. The big city that placed in the corner of province near to the coast and some islands nearby. That soulid felt some pure powers from there, he wanted to get those power to increase his power to its fullest.

In the other place in Delima city, Nhazul and his friends, Rebecca Moulestar and Ghoza Haranta, were enjoying their time at the cafe in the town.

"This sweet is best..", said Nhazul as he digged the blueberry cakes in front of him.

"I told ya, right?! It's better than some buns and breads at stores near your house, right?", said Ghoza to Nhazul to get his confirmation.

"Ah, I do not comparing the things, Ghoza! Everything goods are good to me, beside I always eat those everyday, so I can't tell those are bad too..", replied Nhazul.

"I get what your mean..", responded Ghoza.

" Heehee... But still, your sweet tooth is accepting all things as long as they are sweet, right?", added Rebecca into that conversation.