♡ 𝔽ℂ: The ʟɪꜰᴇ of Two ᴅᴀᴅꜱ ♡

So... now that the revolution has been completed, it would seem that the new thing my readers want is... 

Noise and Lyra to be the zodiacs' new dads. 

So now, I'm just gonna flesh out some random dad-and-children-interactions that could've happened during that last few chapters. 

Hope you enjoy! (iamconfusion34 and THASENPAIFREAK916, this is for you!)

~*~

CHESS

Turtle: Hey, dads? 

Both: Yes? 

Turtle: How come you guys always wear gloves? 

Lyra: It's so that nobody can-

Noise: *shoves him aside* PRIVATE REASONS

(The actual reason why Noise always wears gloves will be revealed later in the story.)

~*~

TOO MUCH MAGIC

Lyra: Okay kids, your dad just fainted and so while I take care of him, IF YOU EVEN THINK OF DOING ANYTHING OUT OF LINE I SWEAR I'LL-

Everyone: *squealing* OMG! OMG! HE CALLED DAD DAD FOR THE FIRST TIME-

Lyra: *fwoom* ... say goodbye to your allowance, kids. 

Everyone: ... Yep, he's a confirmed tsundere. 

~*~

STORY OF MY LIFE

Ariana: So, dad or dad, tell us, how did you meet? 

Noise: Oh, easy. I was taking the test. We fought. He almost blew me up. After that I got kidnapped by Orion. We did the whole 'secret meeting' thing. He rescued me. I trained. I got a girlfriend who betrayed me and killed me. Universe brought me back to life. I became an NPC. I met you. Sums it up? 

Ariana: Yeah, pretty much-WAIT

Everyone: GIRLFRIEND?!

Noise: ... goodbye-

Everyone: YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND WHO BETRAYED YOU THEN KILLED YOU GET BACK HERE DAD YOU GOTTA TELL US EVERYTHING-

(That actually was the summary of his backstory. It will be explored in detail in another special chapter. Of course, no spoilers~!)

~*~

JUST FRIENDS (?)

Noise: Y'know, I don't get why you call us 'dad'. We're not even married. Officially, anyway.

Bliss: ... Okay then, are you interested in him? 

Noise: I'm confused... 

Amanda: Like, has Dad ever made your heart flutter or something? 

Noise: Well... have I ever thought of him as more than a partner...?

Turtle: Come on! Think about it! Hasn't your heart every raced or thumped around him? 

Noise: Race... or thump...? Oh yeah. Of course, it does most of the time. 

Everyone: PFFFT-

Bliss: AND YOU SAY YOU'RE JUST FRIENDS

Einar: JUST FRIENDS MY ASS-

Lyra: *comes in* Uh... did I miss anything?

~*~