part one

Mia POV :

Me and Chresanto new each other since baby days. Now he goes by Roc and has changed  since he is in Mindless Behavior. Me and Roc moved in togther (as best friends ). I had a crush on Roc ever since the 11 grade. Now i am a senior at LA High School.  I was snapped out my thoughts by Roc. 

Roc: Yo hurry up so i can drop you off. 

Me: yea w.e 

i got up and climbed over Roc thinking it was a good idea but it wasnt. While i was climbing over him my leg hit his friends. Roc pulled me back on him and i was sitting on him. 

Me: Roc let me go so i can get in the shower. 

Roc: Under one condition

Me: What is that 

Roc: you let me take a shower with you 

Me: okay come on 

Roc is really stupid if im gonna let him take a shower with me. He let go and my towel was already in the bathroom so all i had to do was run. I ran in the bathroom with Roc right behind me but i closed the door and locked it  before he could turn the knob. 

Roc: Mia open the door !! Im not playin open the damn door. 

i turn the water on undressing and getting in and singing. I get after 20mins of taking a steaming shower and relaxing my skin. i do my morning hygein and go and my closet and pick out (in commets) then i curled my hair.

Roc: Are you ready ?

Me: yea just let me put on my shoes 

i grabbed my shoes and put them on and put my flip flops in my bag. We got in Rocs range rover and he dropped me off at school. 

Me : bye roc can u please pick me up on time today ?

Roc: yea i will be here 20mins early. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i will write more tomorrow thnx and i now its short :D