᯽5᯽

𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟 𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑠.
/𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑/

/This chapter will be full of intense scenes.If you're uncomfortable with that,I suggest you to leave.Thank you/

  𝓙𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓸'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

  𝓙𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓸'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

As Jennie grabs Yeonwoo's hair,my eyes widden,shit.THIS IS NO GOOD! FUCK,SHE WILL KILL HER.

"OWWW!LET ME GO!!"
-Yeonwoo said while crying in pain.

I mean,who wouldn't WHEN someone is PULLING YOUR HAIR SO HARD THAT YOUR SCALP WILL GO OFF?!!

Me,Chaeng and Lisa looked at each other,but once we broke the eye contact,SOWON GRABBED MY HAIR.

I saw Eunha also grabbed Lisa's hair,and same goes to Chaeng and Daisy.

Well,let the game begin..

I grab her hand that was pulling my hair and took my hair off her grip as I bring her infront of me and slap her,after I slap her,I flip her back and she landed to the ground with a very loud thud.

(sorry,I can't find any scenes abt that)

She screamed in pain,crying.I smirked and kneeled infront of her,holding her chin up.

I smirk.

"Remember,DON'T you ever piss.....

KIM JISOO".

  𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

  𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Eunha grabbed my hair harshly,oh fuck.She messed with LALISA.

I kicked her leg as she let go of my hair and groan.I took the chance to kick her stomach to make her lay down as I sat on her upper head,grab her arms,put my leg above it,I grab her hand and put it up.

She screamed in pain,I smirk as I let go of her and stand up.

I kneeled infront of her and whisper in her ears.

"Don't mess with...

PARK LALISA"

𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮̀'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮̀'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

   Daisy grabbed my hair harshly.Oh baby,I maybe a angel.But I am also a demon,like my sisters.

I smirk as I elbowed her stomach,she lets go of my hair and groaned.

I faced her and grab her hair 3× harsher than what she has done to me.

I slap her using my free hand,many times as her cheeks bleed as she cried in pain.

I kicked her stomach as she landed to the ground.

I go to her,I kneeled down,and leaned in her ears.I whispered.

"Oh Daisy baby,I maybe a white swan,but I am also a black swan.So don't you ever mess with..

PARK CHAEYOUNG"...

 𝓙𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓙𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

After I yelled at these four sluts,I grabbed Yeonwoo's hair.Fuck! I can't control my anger!! I heard a loud thud,I turn around and saw my sisters fighting those three sluts.I smirked and turned to Yeonwoo,her eyes widden and she's shaking in fear.I guess she saw what my sisters has done to her "friends".

"I think it's your turn now."
-I said in a husky,cold and scary voice which make her shake more.

I will just make this MAJOR.Not that bad.I still have mercy.

I twist her hair,which I am holding which make her cry in pain. As I kick her back,and it cracks.

"Oops.Didn't mean that!"
-I said with a sarcastic tone while smirking.

"P-please! S-s-stop!"
-Yeonwoo begged.

I just smirked at her.

"You messed with me,and now,you need to face the consequences."
-I said while smirking.

I grab her leg,I put it up as I pull it.

"AHHHHHHH!!! STOPPPP!!!"
-Yeonwoo cried.

I let go of her as I lean towards her.

"So? Lesson learned.Don't mess with...

JENNIE KIM"....

••••••

Hi! Sorry for the late and short update.I am quite busy,hope you understand! Thank you so much for 600+ reads!! I love you all so much!!😁💜 Please vote! Thank you!💜👈