✯7-𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎✯

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽
7:00 AM. Jisoo is now in the kitchen,cooking breakfast.Jennie getting her lugguages. Chaeng in the dining room,using her phone while waiting for the breakfast.Her luggages are now  downstairs.Lisa is now at the living room.Putting her cats at her cat bag.Also preparing the cats's things. While Nayeon,Jihyo and Momo are helping Jennie get her luggages.Well,ofcourse.Jennie will bring her kid- I mean dogs.
The dogs are now set,ready to go with their things.

"Is it all set now?"
-Jisoo asked while placing the last cucumber juice on Jennie's table.

"UNNIE!! DON'T FORGET DALGOM!"
-Yelled Lisa.

"OH SHIT YES! BABY!!!"
-Jisoo ran to get dalgom and it's things.

Jennie sighed in relieve as all her things are now ready.All of them go to the dinning room and ate their breakfast.

✯𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝✯

Jisoo finished washing the dishes with the help of Nayeon's power.

They are now standing outside with their luggages.

"So..How can we go there?"
-Lisa asked.

"We will use a car or a portal."
-Jihyo said.

"How about...A car?!
-Chaeng said.

"It's not just a normal car,girls.
It's a Enfannie Car. Which is used to go there.BUT! It only takes minutes maybe 50 minutes to go there.Using portal will take long.So let's just use the car."
-Momo said.

"How about our CARS?! We can't just leave them here!"
-Jennie said,worried for their cars.

They look back at the outdoor garage and saw hundreds of cars.

"Don't worry,we will use some power for it to arrive there at Enchancia."
-Jihyo explained.

"Okay okay! Where is the Enfannie Car?
-Jisoo said.

"We-here it is!"
-Nayeon said,pointing to a car.

They turn to the direction and saw;

(In the media)

(omg sorry for the edit😭.I tried my best😆)

"Okay but why the fuck is the wings like that?'
-Jennie asked,almost laughing.

"I know it's kinda funny.But,it's its natural wings.For it to teleport to Enchancia.It's like the PORTAL to go to Encha."
-Jihyo explained.

"IT'S FLOATING!!"
-Chaeng and Lisa squealed.

"Yes it's like that.Because it's just for the three of us.Well,Momo is a smoke lover,while me, a star lover and Jihyo is a purple wings lover.So we just combined it all! And the result is this."
-Nayeon explained.

The four girls "oh"-ed in response.They put the luggages at the back of the car and hop inside the car.

The four girls together at the middle raw.While the three girls,together at the second raw.Jihyo used her magic and the car flew away to Enchancia.

✯𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙-𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊✯

People chatting,kids playing and other things are seen.

The four girls looked at the window and saw many people doing great things.

"Damn,I miss home."
-Lisa said.

"Omg finally home!!"
-Chaeng squealed,teary eyed.

"Omo Chaeng-ah! Why are you crying!?"
-Jisoo asked her sister.