Grand Magic Games: Day 3

The third day of the Grand Magic Games began. The pumpkin man called for the contestants of each guild. Erza decided to represent Fairy Tail Team A and I decided to represent Fairy Tal Team B. Erza smiled when she saw me and said that she wouldn't go easy on me just because we are dating. I nodded and placed my arm around her shoulders saying that I would expect nothing less from her and reminded her of our bet. Then, the pumpkin man moved forward and started explaining the rules of Pandemonium. Apparently, we were to take down the number of monsters we wanted to fight. We all drew straws and Erza was the first to go while I was the last one. Much to everyone's surprise she decided to challenge all 100 monsters.

"Good luck" I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled then walked inside. Me and the rest of the contestants stared at her in awe as she started taking down one monster after another. She first started with Heaven's Wheel Armor to determine the abilities of each monster. Then quickly changed to the black wing armor and started reducing their numbers. We watched as monsters that breathed fire attacked her, but she used her fire empress armor to half the damage and the sword from her sea empress armor to counteract the fire. We all started cheering. Then, another monster attacked her, this time using water, so she used her Sea Empress armor with the spear from the lightning empress armor. She then, landed on the ground and panted.

"She's awesome." Hibiki from Blue Pegasus said.

"Well, she's tired. Look at all the damage she has taken." Orga from Sabertooth commented.

"Come on Erza! Finish this already! Don't take your time! I want to compete as well!" I yelled and the rest of the contestants looked at me surprised. Then Jura walked to me and asked me if I was better. He was glad that we would have a rematch even if we were not going to actually fight like last time.

I looked up at the lacrima vision and saw her using her Adamantine Armor that completely shattered the hand of an A-Class monster. Everyone in Fairy Tail cheered. Then, the announcer said that there were only four monsters left. Erza changed into her Japanese cloth, equipped Benizakura and slashed the two B-Class monster and the A-Class monster, leaving only the S-Class one.

We all looked at the small round monster surprised.

"That's the S-Class? Come on finish it already!" I yelled as she changed to the armor that I had made for her. The S-Class monster took its real form.

"CRYSTAL DRAGON ARMOR!" We heard Erza saying as she equipped the sword as well. Everyone from Fairy Tail looked surprised. We watched as Erza started slashing down the S-Class monster. Everyone cheered when she completely destroyed it. Then she exited the Castle. I walked to her and picked her up.

"THAT'S MY GIRL!" I yelled excited as I kissed her. Natsu and the others run to her as well.

"Though it took longer than what I thought it would" Erza said.

"Was the armor alright?" I asked and smiled. She nodded.

"More than alright. Though I might need another sword. Probably a smaller one to increase my speed. Preferably, a katana and maybe some modifications as well would be good." She said and I nodded. Then, the pumpkin man approached us and told us that we had to compete as well.

"This is the Magic Power Finder, or MPF for short. A magic measurement device. All you have to do is use your magic on that device and it will display your magic power in numerical form. Your ranks will be judged according to your magic power." He said and everyone prepared.

First it was Milliana, a girl from Mermaid Heels, who scored 365

Then second was Nobarly from Quatro Cerberus who scored 124