Sam Winchester (Kiss me)

You groan is pain as you try to limp to the two unconscious men laying on the floor. When you reach them you lightly slap their faces trying to wake them up.

"Dean. Sam. Get up come on guys." You said. You move and your leg burns at where you were stabbed. This is useless. You think and back hand Dean across his face. He wakes up with a start and looks up at you holding his cheek.

"What did you do that for?" He asks rubbing his cheek. You sigh falls down on your bottom and grab at your leg which was oozing out blood. Dean pulls out a cloth out from his pocket and tightly wraps it around your leg to stop the bleeding and keeping pressure on it. Dean wakes Sam up with the method you used on him. The younger brother picks you up and runs to the black car. He places you in the backseat and sits down with you.

"Dean! Drive faster! Y/N is loosing a lot of blood." Sam shouted at his brother. Dean obliges slamming on the gas and sprints Baby to the motel. As soon the car stops Sam gets out taking you with him.

"Hey! I'm gonna grab some grub. You two gonna be okay?" Dean asked when Sam had stopped the bleeding. You nodded along with Sam. Sam helped you sit on the bed and you get rid of the ruined shorts. You now sat in front of your long term crush in only your underwear and a long shirt as he stitched you up. You winched when he disinfects the wound with whiskey.

"I'm sorry." Sam apologised. You grip the sheets as you feel the needle poke your flesh over and over again. When he was done with his work he wrapped a bandage around your thigh.

"Hey Sammy. Thanks man. I owe you one." You said grabbing his hand.

"No. Not really. You saved our lives I stitched you. I owe you actually." He answered sitting down next to you.

"Well. How about we do something it then." You suggested a plan clicking into your mind.

"Yeah. What's that?" Sam asked. You leaned forward towards him.

"Hold still." You order and he sat still as a statue. You lean further your faces only a few inches away. His eyes were already half way closed and he had craned his neck forward. Before you could even think about teasing him a little he grabbed your face bringing your lips together.

The minute your lips met you let out a soft moan at the feeling of his soft yet rough lips against yours. You placed your hand on his thigh as you moved yourself onto his lap so you were straddling him. The two of you were so lost in each other that you did not even hear the impala pull up.

"Okay! Wow!" Dean's voice said causing the both of you to pull away from each other. The two of you were blushing like crazy. "Well damn. I should probably go. Outside and yeah." Dean told a step out.

"No it is fine. We were just... uh-" You said getting off of Sam and standing up. Because you had nothing to say you walked inside the bathroom and shut the door. God you were embarrassed.