𝟎𝟎ˊˎ -

────────────────────────────────────────

──────────

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝟔 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄

──────────

────────────────────────────────────────

"S-She has what..."

The green haired woman brought her hand up to her mouth. Trying to contain both her tears and gasps because of the two young one's beside her. Both staring at her wondering what she was doing.

At that time neither of them really understood what was going on. Even as the doctor explained it nor the boy or the girl could figure out why the mother looked so distraught. Though the girl wasn't focusing on the mother like her brother was. Instead she was looked out the window at the face that seemed to greet her.

"Mommy-"

"I'll give you these pills which should help her,"

The male spoke, handing the mother two pill bottles. The woman couldn't contain her sobs any longer after that point. She broke down trying her best not to allow her kids to become the same way as her.

All she had ever wanted was the best life for her kids. And now, after finding out her son doesn't have a quirk, she's hit with more emotional news that she'd have to bare with for the rest of her life.

'This is all my fault'

She told herself. It was all her fault that both her children weren't like everyone else. And she'd keep that mentality through the rest of her life. Even when it would eventually look up something would come crashing back down.

The little girl watched as her mother wept. Her brother quickly running over to his mom and hugging her, trying to get her to stop crying. Though soon enough he too was crying with her. But unlike his mother he didn't really know the reason for it.

"Mommy?"

"I'm so sorry...I'm so, so sorry"

Inko spoke, grabbing her daughter and bringing her into a hug. The daughter, at that time, was the only one not crying. Though she was a bit afraid of what was happening she wasn't hit with a wave of tears. Instead her eyes followed one of the pill bottles her mother dropped as she reached out to her.

She was still younger, so big words didn't make very much sense to her. All the names under the 'ingredients' part seemed somewhat okay. She was able to figure out most of it except for what was left under the reason for the pills. The word was too big and complicated for her to know.

"Schizophrenia...?"

────────────────────────────────────────

PRE-BOOK WARNINGS

↳ This book is NOT made to glamorize schizophrenia or any mental disorders

↳ The reader WILL start out with green eyes and hair like her brother, but it will soon change to the normal [h/c] [e/c] a bit on

↳This book WILL be graphic

↳ I own no characters in this book, even the reader is yourself

↳This book is going to deal with mental disorders, or at least the thought of having them. If you believe you have any of these because of the way the book is written please do not self diagnose yourself. See the proper person.

↳I do NOT support bullying or self diagnoses of any kind

↳I am not an expert on schizophrenia, however I am learning about it as I'm writing the book. Please do not take every little detail of the disorder as factual. And please do research on your own about the disorder.