𝟎𝟏ˊˎ -

❝ 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 

❝ 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 

𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋 ❞

────────────────────────────────────────

──────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

──────────

────────────────────────────────────────

"Mommy can I use the computer?"

Inko turned her attention down to one of her little angels. The younger girl looked up at her mouth with a smile on her face. The small gesture made the mother want to cry. Knowing that she has to suffer through everyday, but can still put a smile on her face.

"Of course, just like Izuku finish his video first okay?"

"Okay! I'll wait in my room"

Turning around from her mother, who was currently preparing dinner, she went off to her own room. Her body flinched as she grabbed the door nob. The little girl was frightful of what she might end up finding on the other side.

She opened it slowly, painfully slowly at that. But to her relief found only her normally bedroom. Unlike her brothers she didn't decorate with All Might everywhere. In fact it was rather plain.

'Mommy has to go to work again soon'

[F/n] told herself, wanting nothing more than her mother to simply stay home. But at this point, she had to work about 3 jobs in order to pay everything off. The bills were fine before, that was until they took that little visit to the doctor.

Medicine for schizophrenia wasn't very cheap, especially at the place her mother took her to. So she had to find a way to keep up with everything. Then again she didn't mind, as long as she was able to make her children happy.

Thump

Her body flinched, her big eyes stared at the ground beside her bed. She didn't want to look up, she didn't want to look at one of the windows that was against her wall. Knowing that she wasn't going to like what was there.