Chapter 3

We walk up to the bar and Donjae grabs glasses for our drinks. As I looked at what kind of liquor that he had, he was already making our drinks. What is he doing?

"Why are you making my drink? I didn't even tell you what I wanted." I say sitting behind the counter. He turns around and smirks.

"You're a strong drinker. Am I right?" He says then he puts the drinks in front of me. How did he know? He knew what I wanted to eat and now he knew what kind of drinker I was. How does he know all of this? I get brought back from my thoughts by him waving in my face.

"Oh sorry I was spacing out hehehe." I say putting my right hand on the back of my head. He smirks then holds his drink to his lips.

"You're cute when you space out." He says then chugs his drink. I look down trying to hide the small blush on my cheeks. I hear him chuckle and I hear him make him another drink. I look at my drink and I pick it up, putting it close to my nose. I take a wif and it smells strong.

"What kind of drink did you make me?" I ask looking up as he turns around facing me.

"A drink that you'll love." He turns around and faces me. I give him a warning look and he just shrugs his shoulders. "If you don't want it then give it back and I'll make you another one." He says about to take the drink away from me but I lean back so that he wouldn't take it.

"Who said that I didn't want it?" I say smirking then he backs away with his arms up in defeat and a small smirk forming on his face

"Oh okay, my bad. I guess you do like strong drinks." He says then I take the glass and put it to my lips as the smell of liquor feels in my senses. I chug the drink and I smile at the feeling of a burning sensation in my mouth and throat.

"I love strong drinks because I get wasted faster and the feeling of it makes me feel loose and free." I say handing him my glass so he can refill it again. He smiles and goes to refill my glass.

"So are you planning to get wasted now or?" He says turning around, giving my glass. I shake my head and take a sip of my drink.

"Nah I don't want to embarrass myself around you. Plus I don't want to do anything that will cause you more trouble. You have already done so much for me." I said and took another sip.

"Nah it cool you can be yourself around me. I want to see every side of you." He whispers the last part and my body shivers.

"Then let's play a game then." I say leaning forward with my arms under my chest as Donjae leans on the counter with his hand on his chin.

"Do tell me what this game consists of." He says with a smirk as I put my hand on my chin leaning against it.

"We are going to play truth or dare and if you don't do the dare or want to tell the truth you have to take a sip of your drink." I say smiling and take a sip of my drink

"That sounds like a plan." He says and I smile. "I'm down with it so who is going first?" He asks sitting up.

"I will. Ummm...truth or dare?" I say putting my drink down. He thinks for a second and then looks at me.

"Dare." He says smirking then I look up to come up with a good dare. What kind of dare should I make him do?

"Okay here's one. Voice act as an anime character for 5 minutes." I say smiling as he coughs and looks at me.

"What's anime?" He asks and I gasp. I pull out my phone and pull up My Hero Academia. We watch the first episode and he nods his head. "I'll voice-act this guy. He seems pretty cool." He says pointing at Bakugou. My face blushes slightly and I put my phone away. Why would he want to do him? Why Bakugou of all characters? I shake my head mentally and look at him. Let's see if he can pull this off.