Chapter 6- Riley Has A Secret!

Word count: 843

•.• Riley's POV •.•

I walked out of the bus after secretly taking a photo of Crystal. I called my boss and told him I was on my way to the meeting. I arrived and walked into the meeting room to see my boss and a couple of other people already there.

"So, what information do you have?" My boss, Mr. Otaru asked.

"Well, she's living with the band All Time Low as Rian's adopted daughter. This is what she looks like now, she listens to music like the band she's living with, she's going to be on the whole tour with them and I believe that she is not very affected by her parents death anymore." I explained, not knowing much about her really.

"My, my, she is very beautiful. Maybe we shouldn't kill her, I could keep her for myself." Yeah, my boss is always like this.

"She's 16, your 60. That's disgusting." One of the workers said.

"True, Riley, do you know when you'll attack and kill her?" Mr. Otaru asked.

"Yes sir, in 1-2 months I will make my move." I replied.

"Good, you may leave." And I do just that.

*1 week later*

~.~ 3rd person's POV ~.~

Not much had really happened over the past week. Alex had gotten over his weird little crush on Crystal but could now see the truth; he wasn't the only one that had a crush on her.

Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil and Black Veil Brides were all in the All Time Low bus, hanging out in different areas. Vic, Kellin and Crystal were in the bedroom, sitting on Crystal's bed while listening to music. Vic was starting to get a bit bored so he poked Crystal in the ribs. She didn't react but she did poke back. And, of course, he poked her back again, continuing until it was a full on tickle fight.

Kellin watched as they fell to the floor. They were laughing so much, tickling each other as much as they could. He soon left, bored of watching them, pausing the music and leaving it on the bed.

The laughter finally died down as they stopped tickling each other. Crystal was on top of Vic. They didn't say anything for a while, Crystal was too tired and Vic looked a bit embarrassed.

"I think I'm gonna go to sleep." Crystal panted, getting up and lying down on her bed after putting her phone, which she was using to play music, away. Vic nodded in understanding, still blushing, before going to find something to do.

Crystal hadn't gotten much sleep since the bus drove each night. She took naps in the day to gain some more energy, instead.

Vic walked into the back room, where Andy, CC, Ashley and Alex were.

"Weren't you with Kellin and Crystal?" Alex asked Vic confusedly.

"Oh, Crystal's having a nap, since the bus isn't moving. And Kellin went somewhere else, not sure where though." He explained as he say down. Alex shrugged in reply before going back to the game.

"Hey, Vic?" Alex asked after a few minutes.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Do you like Crystal? I know you said you didn't know about a week ago-" CC and Ashley both started singing 'about a week ago' as he said this, "-but you've been hanging out with her quite a lot lately, as well as Kellin."

Vic was unsure of the answer, "I honestly have no idea. Maybe it's just a little crush that I'll get over soon?"

CC, Ashley and Alex were surprised that he admitted this, and that he even did have a crush on her, but Andy looked slightly uncomfortable by the topic. After all, Andy and Crystal have practically become brother and sister in the week that passed.

"Don't go making any moves on her, though." Andy ordered. He wore a serious expression as he played Little Big Planet 3, which didn't really fit as it was a silly game.

"Why? Do you like her?" Vic replied, confused and curious.

"No, she's like a sister to him. Although they probably would look cute together." Ashley answered for him.

Vic nodded and the room went quiet again, but only for a moment.

Crystal stumbled in, ruining the few seconds of silence, and sat on the floor next to Andy. She looked tired. She had only gotten about half an hour of sleep in her little nap. She put her head on Andy's lap and curled her body up.

"Why don't you go to sleep on your bed?" Andy asked as he placed a blanket, which was from the couch, around her.

"I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep." She mumbled tiredly. All the boys silently 'aww'ed at how adorable she was, while she had her attention on Andy playing the game.

Crystal soon fell back asleep.

A/N I'm sorry it's so short! Hopefully the next chapter will be longer!

So, did you like it? I'd love some feedback!

Have a nice day my amazing readers!!

-nobodyinparticular98