Chapter 8- 1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare a Prank War!

Word count: 1094

:. Crystal's POV .:

Andy, CC and I had just formed the perfect prank. First, I would ask to have a sleepover on Pierce The Veil's bus. Once everyone's asleep, I would tell Andy and CC to come over. Since I don't have a phone, I'd probably use one of the boys' phones. Once the two are on the bus with me, the real fun would begin.

We'll probably do things like: draw on his face, dye his hair, dye his clothes and some other things. It may seem like a lot, since he just stole a cupcake. But he also declared war. I'm just making it clear.

At the moment, Andy, CC and I were in the sleeping area, fine tuning our plan. "Maybe, I could borrow your phone, Andy, and text CC?" I asked. 

"Do I trust you enough? Ummmm, okay, I trust you." He said, handing me his phone. 

"What's your password?" I asked. 

He looked at me nervously before leaning in and whispering, so CC couldn't hear, "I-it's Crystal." He pulled away and looked down, embarrassed. 

"Sweet."

I quickly typed it in and test texted CC 'Yo, CC, wassup?' He pulled out his phone and laughed as he read it. 

''Nm, what's Andy's password?'' I whacked his shoulder after reading the text.

"Heyyyyy, bro code! Can't tell!"

"Bro code? You aren't a guy!' He looked at me strangely. 

I looked over at Andy to see he was watching us intently. "Still, he's like a brother! Anyways, bro code. I shan't tell you!"

 He, again, looked at me strangely. "Shan't?" I giggled. 

"Shhhh, I'm allowed to say shan't! You shan't control what words I use!" We both giggled and I finally said, "We should stop!" He nodded in agreement.

"So, my brothers, should I go innocently ask the boys if I can have a sleepover?" I asked. 

"Yeah, we already packed the prank things." Andy replied, CC nodding. 

"Mmkay, I'll be back in a minute." I stood up, put Andy's phone in my pocket and ran off to the back room. Coincidentally, both All Time Low and Pierce The Veil were in there.

"Guys, I was wondering if I could have a sleepover on Pierce The Veil's bus?" I looked at them all hopefully. 

"That's fine! But don't cause any trouble!" Alex warned. 

"Of course, of course." I replied, before running off to Andy and CC.

I go back to the sleeping area and sit back down in my spot.