The Bus Trip

On the first day in Mia's new school, she was running late and did not take any breakfast which she usually does. She ran like mad with her ponytail swinging wildly, until her rubber band was loosening and some strands of her hair were falling out. People were staring at her with the thought of her escaping from a mental hospital just to chase a bus that was soon leaving from the bus stop later.

Once Mia got into the bus, she was frantically breathing heavily and trying to fight for oxygen with the morning crowd. Soon, she was packed like a sandwich thanks to the crowd squeezing her petite body, which eventually caused her to have a tough time moving around freely. She thought to herself "Can the crowd just lessen already... What a bad start!"

Suddenly, Mia felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned towards the seated area where she felt the gesture.

A kind soul was helpful and gave his seat to her. She rejected it at first, telling him that it was alright if she continued standing, but he insisted persistantly. Finally, Mia gave in and sat down, looking back at him and smiling while she nodded her head to thank him for his kindness. She then, stole a few glances at him while the bus was waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

He was about 1.75 meters tall which Mia's height was barely reaching at his mouth level. He had single eye-lids and those pair of eyes were the sexiest eyes that she had ever seen so far. Her face was starting to get a bit warmer as she blushed a little to the thought that he was actually looking quite sexy.

He had a very fair skin tone but those arm muscles on him were perfectly shaped and he was very fit, handsome-looking, and had a sharp jaw which gave out bonus charms from his appearance.

He was in the same school as her after she took some time to realise that he was wearing the same high school uniform as hers. Mia was thrilled, smiling to herself secretly and glancing at his direction a few times while riding the bus to her new school.

____________________________________