Chpt. 4|

*|~Chris' pov~|*

Michael just left to make me lunch so I continue watching the videos of Glitchtrap and Vanny he put on. I see Ennard come peek into Michael's room from the vents. "Hi Ennard!" I say to him. "Hey Chris. Have you seen Michael I thought he would be in here but hes not." He says back to me. "He went to make lunch for me." I answer. "Thanks!" Ennard responds before leaving to the kitchen. "Nightmare, Goldie." I call out. They both spawn in the room. "Yes Chris?" Nightmare says. "I want cuddles." I say in a whiny tone. "Ok let's cuddle then." Goldie responds. "Yay!" I say excitedly. A few minutes have passed when Michael walks into the room with three sandwiches. One for me, One for Goldie, and one for Nightmare. He must've heard me call them. "Thank you, Michael!" We say in unison. "No problem" he says getting back under his covers. An hour passes and Michael tells us he's going to go to Sister Location for a little bit.

(A/N:This is Ennard's text)

*|~Michael's pov~|*

'We should ask Clara why she yelled at Chris.' 'We should I'm fine with her yelling at me but not Chris he doesn't deserve it.' "I'm gonna go to Sister Location for a little bit." I say as I walk out of my room. I see Lizzy is home. "Liz I'm going to Sister Location ok?"I ask. "Yeah. Do you want me to come with you?" She asks in response. "If you want to hear me yell at your mom then sure!" I say. "Ok let's go." she says.

*At Sister Location*

"Ok Ennard you can come out now" I say. I lift my shirt so Ennard can crawl out. I then put it back down after bandaging it so it doesn't bleed. I decided to wait until the close since Showtime and whatever. "Hey Freddy where's Ballora?" I ask. "She's on her stage." Bon Bon answers. "Thanks guys!" I say walking with Liz who is now Circus Baby. After a few minutes of walking I reach her stage. "Hey Ballora?" I say. "Yes, Michael?" She answers. "Can I talk to Clara?" I ask her. "Sure!" she says then letting her take control. "Why'd you yell at Chris?" I say in an angry tone. "He was interrupting my debate with William." She answers. I yell"YOU KNOW HOW SENSITIVE HE IS TO YELLING YELL AT ME ALL YOU WANT BUT DON'T YELL AT CHRIS!" "DON'T YELL AT ME I'M YOUR MOTHER!" she yells back. 

*|~Elizabeth's pov~|*

"YOU KNOW HOW SENSITIVE HE IS TO YELLING YELL AT ME ALL YOU WANT BUT DON'T YELL AT CHRIS!" Michael yells. Mom yells back "DON'T YELL AT ME I'M YOUR MOTHER!" I can see Michael is clearly annoyed. He yells "YOU AREN'T MY MOM WE BOTH KNOW SHE DIED. AFTER THAT DAD WAS DESPERATE FOR SOMEONE BECAUSE HE HAD TO TAKE CARE OF 3 CHILDREN AND RUN SEVERAL PIZZERIA'S" "HOLD UP STOP FOR A MINUTE." I say. They both shut up immediately. "Ok I have a question." I say calmly. "What do you mean 3 children. I thought you were my only older sibling." 

This

Is

A

Bootiful

Cliffhanger

Please

Don't

Hurt

...

...

Me

Anyone

Get

The

Reference?

No

Ok

But

Seriously

Don't

Hurt

Me