Chpt.7

*|~Elizabeth's pov~|*

I just finished my quesadilla so now I'm heading to Sister Location because we have to host a birthday party.

*After the party*

I'm on my way home now and I see this Café so I decided to check it out. I look at it and it's a cat café. I decided to go to the cat café since I was hungry and you'll never guess who I met. Tall, large, Gabriel (Ok I'll stop now) Me and Gabriel talked for a while and I invited him over for a sleep over. He said yes. Now we're walking back to my house. We make it to the driveway and realize Michael doesn't know. I'll have to make sure he's asleep. I can talk to everyone from Sister Location. "Ennard?" I say. "Yeah?" he answers. "Is Michael asleep?" I say. "Yes why? You tryna sneak na boy in the house?" he says. "Yes actually I am. " I answer. "Oh wow. Well yeah. You're dad is also napping." He says. "That's good thanks" I say. "No Problem!" He says as we quietly walks inside. We go upstairs to my room and hang out for a while until dinner time. Chris, Nightmare, and Goldie didn't know what they wanted so Michael was heading up into my room. (I don't remember if I already gave Eli a relationship but if I did it's cancelled) Ennard comes and hangs down from the vent. "Michael's on his way here so hide your friend." Ennard say. "Gabe go in the closet he won't find you there." Gabriel nods and runs into the closet and closes the door. "Hey Eli? What do you want for dinner?" Michael says to me. "Por-" He cuts me off. "My big brother senses are tingling. Where are you hiding the boy?" "C-Come out of the closet." I say nervously. Gabriel comes out of the closet. "Ohhhhhhhhh I remember you. You're Freddy right?" Michael says. "Yes..." He answers nervously. "Come eat dinner with us. You and Elizabeth take a minute to decide." Mike says. A minute of silence passes. Finally Gabriel breaks the silence. "Pork Buns" he says. (Very original definitely not from the anime I'm currently watching.) "Ok!" Michael answers joyously.

*at dinner*

"Soooooooo... Why'd you sneak a boy into the house" Chris says in a very stern voice. "Ummm. I-" Chris cuts me off. "Actually... You." "Why did you come here?" He says, pointing at Gabriel. "Y-You're sister invited m-me." He says in a very scared tone. "Ok. Next question. Who exactly are you...?" Chris says. I can see him shaking from how scared he is. Apparently my siblings can be very threatening. Dad walks downstairs. "Now now Chris, he's fine. I know him. He knows about Glitchtrap." he says. "H-Hi Mr. Afton" Gabriel says still scared from Chris. "Hi Gabriel! How's it been down at FazBears?" My dad says. "Chica and Ft. Chica have been very annoying about..." he mumbles a couple words. "Is it something you don't want the boys knowing about?" he asks. Gabriel nods his head. "Follow me and you can tell me." my dad says. They walk to the living room so that no one can hear them. "They talk about shipping me and Elizabeth. I don't think that her brothers will appreciate that and the fact that..." he pauses. "Let me guess, you like Elizabeth and that's. why they do it?" "Yes." Gabriel answers. My dad says "Well if she likes you I'm fine with you two dating just don't break her heart and if you two do date I'll make sure the boys don't make a big deal out of it. Ok?" Gabriel answers with an ok and then they walk back to the table to eat the pork buns.

I know it's a little short but I haven't posted so I wanted to get something out for you guys. This is my discord for anyone who wants it.