~ 1st Day Incarcerated ~ 8/17/20

I woke up at 5:30 and responded to be text she sent at 5.  The night before we had scheduled to call when we woke up. I retaped my glasses and at 5:40 I went and took a shower.

I put on a yellow shirt that said " Mom's Taxi Service " with a checkered print on both sides of it, some Jeans from H&M I got last Christmas but over break I put holes in them, and my black and white checkered vans.

I went in the living room after my shower and called bre. Her connection was acting up so after the second time I was through with that. I read the update on the Carvell school of Supernatural book. I really like her work.

At 6:45 I started getting ready. I fixed my hair, did the edges and everything. Didn't get through with all that until 7:26. Bre sent a message on snap to the ones going to school talking about some " them seniors don't want you , they just want one thing  . . . When income back to school and yall got a boyfriend Im gone beat you up " then when I said I know she ain't giving advice she gone say I should get a boyfriend .... Mmkay love.

I headed outside not knowing that I wouldn't be going anywhere until 7:50 because my bus driver was ... I don't actually know if he was late or not or if he was in time frame but he typically come at 7:30.

There was only 3 high schoolers, including myself, that rode the bus.when I got off the bus , well even before I got in the bus, I was extremely nervous. The lady off to the side was asking if anyone needed their schedule. I already knew my schedule but that was my way of getting her to tell me where to go without asking. Don't worry , I had my mark on.

My first class is " Examining the Teacher Profession" but we have to go to the lunch room because that's where her class eats because she can't have people eating in her room because of medical issues. I didn't eat because I didn't want to get up to get it.

I sat with Natalie/Natasha and nelly because Natalie's my bitch and plus those are the ones in that class that I can talk to for a long period of time. In our 7th grade gym class , Natalie and I pretended to date and people like bre believed it even after I told her it was pretend.

We did the typical fist day of school thing : going over the rules ,what we will do I. Her class, info about her,  schedules ,  info about me, etc.

My next class was aerobics dance in the gym. The gym is on the outside of the school. I was scared because a whole lot of boys start coming in the gym. Thankfully, at the moment, they will not be in there because they have to learn about the health part of gym. We only have 9 weeks , if we still in school, to have the gym to our self. We signed into Google classroom because if we have to quarantine again then we already set up.

this class Is not just dance bro. She said we do little weights and we run every week ,in fact, she said if the weather looking good we will run then but if not we not worried about it. We have a food and fitness log. We do the fitness thing you know sit up , push up, and all that jazz. We also do step and you know Zumba. That class full of stuff. I better be the strongest bitch when I descend from that class and that's on everything. Something better come out of it because no one that I associate with in that class , literally no one. Im not that good at making friends now that I think about it. I'll try.

It took me a good 5 minutes to find my 3rd period class , which is math, because I thought she was a man. Now that I'm thinking about it , I don't have a man teacher this time around. Her name's is Mrs. Sexton but it didn't have and indication of gender on the schedule and I've seen a make teacher named Sexton , which is her husband, in the middle school so I thought he moved on up.

We signed into her classroom then at 11:16, 7 minutes after we got in there , we went to go get our lunch. My best friend Michaela and my other best friend Nicole are in that class. We went to go get our lunch then we came back to the classroom. We didn't have to pay today. I got pizza, baked beans, grapes, apples, and a orange juice. Chaela gave me her grapes and even though I was full before I even finished , I still ate the grapes.

She showed us how to show work on the computer if we have to go home. We did some review that they labeled as pre - test and we got homework which is still review but I can't remember how to do so I'm going to watch a video.

My last class is Lit Honors. Nicole and De'Asia are in this class. This class is basically a automatic to a scholarship if you keep up at least a 80. She gave us a seating chart. No because we where bad but because it's for the state and virus. She gave us a syllabus and the schedule of what we will be doing this year. On Wednesday we have to turn in a writing about our personalities, good and bad , called " Perks and corks " or something like that. On Friday we have to finish reading a Edgar Allan Poe short story and know it word for word basically because we don't know what she texting us on. She also gave us a " Pre - test ". I mean I like reading and it look like I can get carried away with typing but really only about myself. Maybe I should come up with a fictional character so... Waitttt maybe I can write a book about my dreams) day dreams because there is about 5 different fantasies I be in and I have lucid dreams.

Schools ends at 2:30. My bus didn't get there until 3:30 then we had to go pick up the middle school so good thing I'm not there.

When I got home I looked at how bre day went as a onliner because through out the day it was like she was doing a vlog. She called me so I answered and told her about my day and how I seen her cousin who dropped out back in school.  I also, at 4, ate one of my Krabby Patties candies , a plum, and 2 Hawaiian rolls. At fucking 4:30 boonie gave me so fucking churches chicken and some macaroni. I ate a little bit of the Mac and cheese , then leg I think it is , and the top of the breast but gave it to my gran.

Until 5 I read because Carvell updated again. By the way I been reading this but today I want to drop names. Anddddddddd that wraps up the 5 ok deadline I created for myself even though I finished typing this because I was doing to much at 7:03.

Muah 💋 and talk to you tommorow Byeeeee