~ 3rd Day Incarcerated ~ 8/19/20

I woke up at 5:30. I'm gone stop typing that until I wake up at another time.  At 5:40 I took a shower. I put on some distressed stretch jeans and a red basic boy shirt. I tried to find my running shoes but still no fucking luck.

I went in the living room and bre called me. This time it didn't go off. I'm just nervous about my shoes because we have to run today.

I brushed my teeth while listening to black swan because some how the call  got dropped. I put on my all black suede vans and went outside.

When I walked outside I looked over and seen my gran was out there so I went over there and talked to him. He gave me 5 dollars.

At 7:50 my bus came. I'm also gone stop saying that unless he come after or earlier.

When I got to school I went to the lunch room , yeah yeah. I might stop saying that , might not. I sat down with Natalie. The boy from yesterday kept looking at me. I think it's out of boredom.

You know , or you may not, when you with certain friends you feel like you have to laugh and everything they say or whatever they find funny. I like them but not everything is funny but they think it is and I don't have the heart to break they heart any more.

We headed to the class and did online notes over more FCCLA stuff. After you finished you got a word search. I got the word search but when I finished and got it she said that we can put that stuff away. In that time I finished my writing and 2 math problems because I didn't get to do it yesterday because I went to sleep at 6:45 and stayed sleep all night and morning until 5:30.

I went to aerobics dance class. After she took our attendence and then we went to dress out. After we dressed out we headed out to the track field. Honestly walking there should of been part of it.

We did the type of stretches  sports people do before they run ,so if you can name it we did it. After we did the mile. She said add 2 minutes to your normal speed/time for improvement. My time was 14:46. This one girl got finished at 6 minutes, I could NEVER.

After we went back inside and she told us to go get a mat and get up against a wall with your feet. We did those type of stretches then we did some yoga poses. After that she said we can go change back into our clothes.

After that I headed to my 3rd period, I'm getting there. I went down the wrong hall, good thing the halls are connected.

We did a problem on the bored before we went to lunch. Oh and by the way , we don't eat in the lunch room but in the class. I got a cheeseburger with tomatoes, ketchup, lettuce, and mayo, some Tator tots , grapes, apples, and a orange juice. I also went to the vending machine and got some cheese balls and jalay gave me her red grapes. I shared my cheese balls with them because they did give some of they chips yesterday.

We did a dots sheet and another pretest. This stuff is all review from last year so it was easy.

In my ELA  class she took up or told us to turn in our writing. After we took more notes on setting.  We played like a writing 5 senses game, my word was doctor's office. After she gave us a different coma usage paper and the 14 rules and we had to put the comas in there place with he rule.

I think things mood a bit quicker today. I'm pretty sure I got in her at 3:20 , I really don't know. Nobody was home when I got here. Oh by the way everyday I change my clothes into just random stuff. Today it took me a minute to find something but I ended up finding me a outfit for tomorrow. Tomorrow is picture day by the way.

I stitched up a dress strap because a while back it had broke. Ive been fixing my things with freaking embroidery thread. It works soooo. .  . Yeah. I ate a cream filled cupcake the took out he trash at 4. Oh at the time I had on some big leggings and weird shaped blue top but changed the bottoms to some torn joggers I had just cut. I ate a plum.

I wanted to paint more on the jeans I'm wearing tommorow so u got my station set up.  My gran came back and because I was watching a thrift video , I asked if he could take me to good will , the only thrift store we have in reach , on Saturday. He said will see in Saturday.

He wanted to use my phone for his van. While he was doing that I put my little baby cup of beeforoni in the microwave. I also drunk a little over a half of blue Gatorade . Anddddddddd that raps up the 5 pm mark.

Muah 💋