Weston Vincent 18

i sit down with Eli in my arms, he's curled up sleeping while i hold him, somehow he fell asleep towards the end of the ride home, even though he's terrefied of being on the bike, he still managed to drop off to sleep, "Hay, how was he?" Haymish, his eldest brother sits down, i don't know why they seem to think this is somewhere they can come and go as they please....but i'm not arguing.

"uh, actually alright-" leaving out the part where he was amazing.

"did you go on the bike?" he asks and i nod, he huffs a laugh, "fuckin ell, how did he react?" he asks curiously, i narrow my eyes in question.

"he was terrefied, but he's fine now!" i say to him, "why? what happened?" i ask, something must have happened with Eli and a bike...i want to find out.

he shakes his head, "Last time he was on a bike was when he was like...around fourteen i think, big accident, and i mean....it took almost a year for him to completely recover-" my eyes widen in worry and shock, "he was preassured into getting on the back of one of our cuzens mates, his mate didn't like Elijah one bit and jumped off of the bike, it went streight into a wall!" he says and sips his drink that he also got without asking......i don't mind, but, manners? "all he knows is that he had his back broken, left leg broken, spraind his arm, dislocated shoulder and cut his head open, but he has a mettal plate on his head, some screws and shit put in his back, his rib had to be put back into place, his arm has metal too and his right leg.......in other words, his body was crushed, but luckily we were only in the back field of the house and Dad got to him quickly, while taking him to the hospital, dad sorted out the things he could right there and even went in to do the oporation, we told him everything but i don't think he remembers us telling him, we did tell him right when he woke up, which was about four months after the injury!" he explains and i just stare at him, i look down to see Eli staring streight into my chest from where i have him cradled.

"i'm sorry, Eli!" i whisper to him, which he flinches slightly at, but looks to me relaxing, he turns to Haymish and he waves to Elijah.

"don't be sorry, Daddy, i didn't know either!" he says and yawns, stretching out a bit before letting his limbs go completely limp, including his head as he stares tiredly at the wall, his collar rests perfectly around his neck, he put it on so that it's secure, but not choaking him in anyway. he pulls himself up and looks to Haymish, "so-" he trails of, raising his hand to his head where he taps a certain spot, his brother nods, "huh...i always thought it was just a really tough part of my skull!" he murmers and then looks over his covered body, his fingers are steady, they are almost always even the slightest bit shaking.....which reminds me.....dinner time.

"i'm gonna go make dinner, anything you want?" i ask him and he looks up to me, he shakes his head of course.

"i'm not hungry!" he says and i kiss the tip of his nose.

"your never hungry!" i say and set him on the sofa besides me, "Pizza?" i ask, looking to him, he doesn't look happy about being made to eat.

"if you want, Daddy!" he says submissivly and i sigh.....we'er really getting his confidence back, before he used to say Daddy or Master in every sentence he made out of respect towards us and submissivness, but he needs to understand that he's more then just my submissive now and his confidence proved his joy towards being more then a submissive to me, he's my boyfriend....although i haven't had that conversation with him yet....i need to, i don't even know if he's had a boyfriend before, or if it's just been a bunch of doms wanting a submissive.....well i'm not like that..... i have subs, but the ones i keep and give option to and ask for dates and ask questions....the ones i like more then just a fuck from, they aren't just subs, they are a person i really like and want to love as a person, yeah, getting him a collar wasn't really a good step towards that point....but his reaction to it was......suprisingly big for a person being given a collar, he's not a dog....yet he never sees it that way and it facinates me, he sees it as a sign that he's wanted, someone wants him, i want him, i liked when he said that people think twice about talking to him when he has the collar on, in his line of work, many people walk up to you to ask you questions and flirt with you and he finds that intimidating so the collar to him is like a little note to people to say....i'm taken. and he is taken. by ME! and i intend to keep him.