Me and my dear mommy

Well, I don't know how to get this text. This is about my mother and there are so many things I can say about her. First of all, I'm very grateful to God for having my mom! She is a great mom to me and my sister. And now, stopping to think about these so special people that are the mothers I try to imagine how deep this topic is. Starting with the fact that a little human buds in a woman's womb: that's awesome! The children who borns from a woman are part of her. 

My mom is 28 years older than me, but we are similar in some ways. She is a quite and pacific person like I usually be and we both like to do things carefully and in detail. I think we have more things in common but maybe these two characteristics which I mentioned are the main ones. And of course, I coudn't forget to say that our countenances are very similar too. A few months ago I was looking at myself in the mirror and I saw many features of my mother's face in mine. And I like it! When my mom was my age she was really so much beautiful. 

I also need to say that I admire her a lot for many reasons. How many times she has tried to do her best for me and my family! And she does it with a heart full of love. She strives to make me happy, safe, healthy...she always wants to see me well. These are proofs of a true love. A love which I want to reciprocate to her.  And I really feel me happy when I can contribute in some way for my mom's sake. I like to see her happiness that I help her with the housework or when I just joke with her. I also like to help her take care of herself, especially when I make her eyebrows and her skincare.

Really, everybody knows no one is perfect. Neither I, nor my mother are. But with love we can contribute to each other's good. Love overcomes all things. And I know my mom loves me! And today I was talking to a friend of hers and my family a little bit about how my mom cares about me. Now I'm facing health problems again and in these times I can see better how she takes care of me. In the good times she is with me but in the bad, too. This is mother's love: strong and sweet at the same time.