The Nerve-Racking Salty Springs

You landed at a house and started breaking the roof with your pickaxe. Tyler landed a few houses down from you. You broke into the attic and luckily, there was a chest. You opened it and you got a couple bandages, a common assault rifle, and some grenades. Next, you broke through the attic floor to loot the rest of the house. By this time Tyler was on the other side of Salty Springs fighting a duo and he got both kills soon after the fact. You finished looting the house and you both started looting the rest of Salty. You walked into a house that for the most part seemed almost completely ransacked, at this time Tyler was a few houses down from you. Up to this point you had been able to avoid pretty much any hostile conflict with other duos but as it was almost on cue you heard footsteps. "Uh...help, I'm pretty sure there's someone by me, help!" You said almost panicky. You weren't the best at fighting and the thought of getting rushed by a duo was pretty scary to say the least. "Okay hold on, don't die" Tyler replied. By this time you were hiding in the bathroom of the house you were in, you had your AR pointed at the door. At this point Tyler was outside, "They must be inside there's no one out here." He said. You could still hear footsteps and it wasn't surprising that they were inside since the footsteps were so loud. Soon Ninja was inside having a gunfight with the duo. "Hey, can't you at least help me a little?" He said. By this time he had about 50 health, no shields, and he had built up so he was on the roof. You came out of the bathroom and started making your way downstairs until you saw a person healing up in the kitchen, you started shooting at them and next thing you know they were knocked down. However, there was already the other member of the duo rushing you from behind and before you even had time to react, you had been knocked down as well. Luckily, Tyler (who had been healing on the roof of the house you were in) came in and was able to eliminate the other member of the duo before they had time to revive their teammate. Tyler revived you and gave you a medkit and some mini shields. You thanked him and he went to go take some of the loot the duo had dropped. "Hey, we make a pretty good team, Y/n." Tyler said. "Yeah, I guess." You replied.