Part 3 <3

*RECAP*
it is dead silent, you hear a twig break and whirl around only to be grabbed by someone...................

Sams P.O.V
I turned around to see who it is.
"L-Louis??" I Ask
"Yes, Sam, have you been out here this whole time??"
"yes, why are you here, I was about to start walking back."
"Sam I... I mean we were wrried about you."
"Louis I'm 16 I dont need a babysitter."
"Sam." Louis moans.
I just kept walking off until I fell over.
"aaaaaaaaah" I scream out in pain.
"Sam!" Yells Louis
"Louis?" i replied.
"Sam, Are you okay??"
"No, I think I sprained my ancle." I reply in agony.
"OKay then." he says looking down at me,
His face is right in the middle of the ful moon making his turquoise eyes shine like diamonds, his hair was it's usual messy self but it looks good. He is wearing a varity jacket and Black board shorts. he smirks seeing me looking him up and down.
i look down embarrassed.
"Okay sam, I'm sorry if i hurt you." He says picking me up bridal style and carrying me through the woodsto the van.
he sits me in the front with harry and grabs Jordan and sits with her in the back and snuggles her. I dare to look in the mirrorand see that Louis is staring at me.
I look down embarrassed as Harry starts the long drive home. we go to everyones houses to get their school stuff. ('cause we pick them up anyways in the morning and itt'd just be easier to get their stuff now c;)
we get home and i instantly fall asleep in my bed with beau (not dirty, he's been my friend since we were born)
Louis P.O.V
*what he's thinking before he goes to sleep*
I feel terrible for being mean to Sam all the time, i might try be nicer, Zayn did once say he thought she liked me, could've been wrong though.
when i found her in the woods I think i gave the angel a heart attack, she looked so lost and tha way the moon reflected off her big brown eyes made my heart flutter, she was my first real crush, but I am soo happy with Jordan right now, except for the fact she HATES Sam, alli hear from her is "blah blah sam blah blah hate her blah blah" It drives my up the wall. in the van icouldn't help but stare at Sam, she lookedso tired and the fact i got to carry her made me happy, she is so cuddly. when she looked back at me she looked scared, i dont know what was wrong but i knew something was, tomorrow i am making it my goal to figure it out. Oh well for now It's off for sleep now. Jordan is hugging me too tight right now and i cant breathe. night.

(Sorry It's short,. I didn''t want to start the next dsay and finish the chapter half way through c;) <3 Love you all :D