day1 nekoma and fukorodani

Nekoma

Yakus pov

I just woke up and decided to wake kuroo up cause there is no way he will wake up himself and practice is in 40 minutes! I walk over to him to see him still cuddling with tsukkishima, it's adorable but I have to wake him up so I shake him gently careful not to wake tsukkishima up as well. After about five minutes of shaking him he wakes up "huh what time is it?" he asks in a sleepy voice "it's 7:25 practice starts in 35 minutes get up" I say, he wakes up in an instant at that.

I had already gotten dressed so I focused on getting tsukkishima ready. We didn't have any other clothes for him so he would just stay in the dinosaur onesie, I pick him up and grab my bag. After about 10 minutes kuroo comes out and we head to the gym with a still sleeping tsukkishima in my arms.

Kenmas pov (shocked right?)

I got to practice just give minutes before it started like usual and went to change into my practice clothes. I don't particularly like sports but volleyball is kinda fun and I enjoy playing it with kuroo so I joined the team with him. When I come out everyone is done setting up and inouka calls me over to set for him and yamamoto I walk over and we begin practice.

About ten minutes into practice I feel a small poke at my leg and jump, I turn around to see baby tsukkishima staring at me with a small shimmer in his eyes. I couldn't help but pick him up most people don't know this about me but I have a soft spot for kids and people who are generally very child like. 

It's why I love hinata so much he is very childish but knows when to tone it down a bit and he knows how to act in serious situations. Unlike a lev who is full child and has no filter, tsukkishima is a bit different cause he even as a baby he isn't very child like. 

He is more like a 8 year old then a baby which i kinda like, but just when things are nice lev steps in and says something stupid which makes tsukki cry. I glare at him and try to calm tsukki down but after 20 minutes of non stop crying I give up. 

Then kuroo has an idea "wait tsukki always found it funny when I hit lev maybe if we hit him he would laugh and calm down" he says "good idea!" yaku says and round house kicks lev in the back making him fall to the ground, the crying stops and is replaced with cute giggles. We all coo at the small middle blocker and decide to cancel practice and instead we go into town to spend time with the little bundle of joy.

Akaashis pov

Bokuto san and I woke up and are heading to practice with hinata. I am behind them cause Bokuto wanted to put hinata on his shoulders so I'm here to make sure if he falls I can catch him. As soon as we get to the gym everyone starts playing with hinata and he looks so happy it's really cute but he was so energetic or was kinda exhausting and I thought Bokuto was bad! We eventually just decided to go into town cause there was no way anyone was practicing, we got into bokutos car. scary I know but somehow he got his license so i guess we have to trust he can drive.

We arrive in town and begin walking around and stuff, konoha and a couple of others went off on their own, we decided to meet at a local ramen place in two hours so we had about two hours to do what we wanted with hinata.

Kuroos pov

We all were together just window shopping when I heard a familiar voice, "AGAASHIII WAIT FOR ME" I know that voice anywhere, it's Bokuto and akaashi! I grab Kenma who has tsukkishima and turn the corner to see Akaashi and bokuto trying to calm a baby shrimp down who is crying very loudly. As soon as Kenma sees shrimp he puts tsukki in my hands and goes over to him.

"Oh hi kozume San" Akaashi said still trying to calm down chibi Chan "what happened?!" Kenma asked worried as he walks over to chibi Chan picking him up. "We decided to spend the day here but then he just started crying and we don't know why!" Akaashi said then kenma snapped his fingers "his mom told me one time that when he was a baby he was very sensitive to loud sounds and big crowds" Kenma said "chibi Chan was sensitive to loud sounds?!" I say shocked that one of the loudest players I knew used to be sensitive to sound

"Yup she said it went away when he was five tho" Kenma said once more "ok so what do we do?" Akaashis asked Kenma thought for a second before saying let's go buy him some sound prof earmuffs from that shop over there" he says pointing to a shop filled with baby stuff.

we go inside and buy the earmuffs, we put them on chibi chan and the balling turns into light sniffiles. we all sigh in relief then go to a couple other stores to buy clothes, more food and baby stuff along with some stuff for ourselves. 

i get some strawberry shortcake for tsukki knowing he loves it along with some delicious meatbuns for chibi chan and some ingredient's for my famous chicken curry! kenma buys a new game while akaashi  buys a new book and some coffee mix. bokuto buys an mini owl plush for chibi chan, a medium one for akaashi and a large one for himself and called it their owl family. 

after we had some ramen and then stopped at the park so tsukki and chibi chan can play together. "its getting pretty late we should head back" kenma commented, "your right come on guys lets head to the car ill grab hinata" akaashi says. 

i grab tsukki then we all wave goodbye before heading off to school again for bed.

✨Peace✌✨