The Day I Met Her

June 11th, 2007.                                                             (Asia POV) It was a good day down on main street. The birds were singing, the cars weren't as loud as the normally were,  and not a single one of my friends couldn't hang out! me and my little friend group with Aaron,  Haiku, Noah,  and me, Asia! It was a hot day outside, so we were headed down main street down to Fellowship Road to get some ice cream  at our local small ice cream parlor! I don't know why, but I LOVE their Orange Cremecicle ice cream more than any of the flavors they had. It was about 8 blocks  from my house, so I always found myself at that ice cream parlor one way or another. I was so adrift in my thoughts about the
parlor, i forgot we just arrived. All of us were hyped as we walked in to see the line was pretty short to get your ice cream! As we walked in line, I saw this girl in front of me in line, She was beautiful. She had gorgeous, silky, long, pink hair and sparkling green eyes. She was wearing a skimpy yellow sundress with a tube top. She was so beautiful. I blushed, lucky for me, nobody saw me blush. Suddenly, I heard a loud "BEEP!" and I saw her blush shyly as she said, " Oh no, I forgot I have nothing on my card!" She checked her bag and let out a big sigh and said, "I guess I've gotta go, I have no cash!" In the heat of the moment as she was walking away, I tapped her on the shoulder and said, "I'll pay for you!" She looks surprised and said shyly, "Oh my, thank you so much!" And she gave me a adorable smile. I thought I was going to melt, She was so cute! She walked back up the the counter and ordered. Haiku whispers  in my ear, "I think you like someoneee" I blushed hard and pushed him away embarrassed. Once the girl finished ordering, I handed her a few dollars and she gave it to cashier and he handed her a single scoop strawberry ice cream with a white spoon and a cookie straw. She went to sit down and me and my friends ordered and payed. After we got our ice creams, Haiku advised me to go sit on the other seat of the table for two she was seated at. I agreed, and walked over to the table. She waved hello and asked me to take a seat enthusiastically. I pulled out a chair and gave her I smile. My friends sat at the table behind us and Aaron gave me a poke. We both looked her way as she said, "I ship it!!" I blushed hard and gave him a soft punch and they all giggled at their table. I looked back to see the girl blushing really hard and biting her bottom lip at me cutely.  She was so HOT! She laughed as I slunked into my chair from embarrassment. We chatted for a while and after we were both done with our ice cream, she asked, " Hey, do you think I can get your number?" She said, as she handed me her phone. "Oh, of course! I said as I put in my number to her phone and handed her phone back to her along with my phone. She put her number in, and we said our goodbyes. All the way home my friends were making fun of my for falling for a girl, when I was a girl myself. I hadn't yet told them I was lesbian, but once we got home, I told them I was. I expected to get bad reactions, but surprisingly, they were all very supportive of me, and that made so happy! Once I was in my bedroom, I looked back at my phone to see she had put her number as, "June" so I assumed it was her name. I blushed and hugged my phone and fantasized about me and her going on a date, going to the park, watching movies together, and... Kissing!?!? "I'm getting too ahead of myself" I thought as I slowly drifted off to a soft nap.