~The Boys~

Still Dixies pov:
?? - "ADDISON?! "
A- "Bryce?"
?? - wait, Addison rae?
J (Josh) Dixie?
Dd- Josh?
?? - WAIT THE DIXIE DAMELIO?
Cd- huh?
??- Charli?
Madi&vani- simp

Everyone were so confused seeing eachother. The boys turned out to be the sway boys.

B- "I didn't even see you guys come in" Bryce said and hugged Addison from behind.

Dd- "well here we are"

Charli pov:
I put my head up again and saw a group of boys sarounding us. I looked around and realized it was the sway, but they were two of them I didn't recognize as well, I only knew one of them from tiktok but the other.... WAIT! isn't that the blue eyed boy?!

Vani- "I don't want to sound rude but who are those two I feel like I've seen them somewhere" Avani said and pointed at a the two boys I as well didn't recognize that well.

J- "oh this is Blake and Noah, they just joined sway a week ago. I posted a YouTube video about that, didn't you see it?"

A- "I don't watch you're videos"

B- "waw you're fake,at least Charli does"

Cd- "I don't"

B- "why am I even breathing the same air as yall!"

Bl(the blue eyed boy Blake)- "sup"

N (Noah) - "hey"

A- "OH! I've seen yall on tiktok! That's why I recognize you two"

B- "....."

The girls besides Dixie- "hey!"

A- "um, dixie are you there?" Addi asked Dixie who was checking her phone.

Dd- "HM?! What?" Dixie said and looked at Blake and Noah.

"Oh" she said and put her phone away "Sorry. Hi, if you didn't know I'm Dixie and this is my sister Charli, my friends Madi, avani and bad bleep" she said looking up at them.

Bl-"really? It's not like yall are tiktok famous and appear on my fyp all the time" he chuckled

M- "as we should!💅"

We all put our hand above out face, covering our eyes as if we were in a badass edit and pouted.

A- agreed😌

Vani- totally😌

J (Josh) - "you guys are so weird, I can't"

N- "so what's up?"

Dd- "nothing special me and Addison just came here and bumped into the girls. What about you guys? I've never seen the sway boys at dunkin before"

N- "are you kidding they come here almost all the time"

Cd- "oh really? I thought yall preferred Starbucks!😤" I said and glanced at Josh.

J- "okay I admit it, dunkin is better than Starbucks. Now leave me alone"

Dixie giggled and caught Noah's attention. He gave Dixie "the look" and smiled without Dixie noticing. Later on they both made eye contact for like 10 sec and looked away. Noah rubbed the back of his neck blushing while Dixie looked down with pink cheeks.

B- *cough*"simps"*cough*

A- "really?"

B- "what?"