~Activities~

Hey guys I will update again today I just wanted to give yall this bcs I haven't been active these couple of day's, its kinda short tho, I'm sorry. And pls don't get mad at me it's stressing me out, so while yall read this I'll go and write 2 more chapters and eventually update tomorrow too💛 and thank you for youre opinions it makes me really happy that yall like this story,since this is the first storie ive ever writen(: (the song doesent really match with this chapter so can i pls get some music suggestions?)

Dixies  pov:
After greeting each other, Addison showed us where me and Charli were about to sleep. Since we didn't want to sleep with any boys.

Addison opened the door to the room and said "tadaaa!".

Me and Charli looked around, it was big and looked kinda basic but we were used to it because that's how our room kinda looks.

Cd- "who's room even is this?"

A- "no one's, they only have it for guests I guess"

We put our bags on the bed and went downstairs were the others were.

Bryce hade an idea for his YouTube video and told everyone to put on they're bathing suits.

Ml- "why tho"

B- "do yall want to have fun or not?"

Vani- "I mean, not gonna lie I only came here for the snacks, Charli and Anthony. Not to have fun pftt"

Cp (Cynthia Parker)- "literally, like why am I even here"

J- "because-"

Cd- "Josh.....stop just don't"

A- "come on guys! Where's the positive energy?! Bryce is right! Let's go and put on our bathingsuits and have FUN! WWOOOO SLEEPOVER"

Everyone- ".... ~yaaaay....."

After putting on our bathing suits, we went backyards where the pool was. Bryce made us stand in a lines while he explained what we were going to do

B- "okay first of all we will be in pairs so choose you're partner"

A- "I'LL BE WITH DIXIE!"  Addison said and hugged me tigth

After going around and choosing our partners we stood still again, surprisingly Charli was with Nessa, Avani with Mads, Cynthia with Olivia, Blake with Griffin, Noah with kio, Jaden with Quinton and Josh with Anthony while Bryce records. Bryce took out a box full of small folded paper's and started talking.

B-  "I've written some activities in these folded papers, so does anyone want to choose a piece?"

O- "me!" Olivia said and choosed a piece. She unfolded the piece and read what it stood. "Chicken fight"

Nb- "chicken fight?"

Jdn (Jaden hossler)- "LET'S DO IT!" Jaden said and went jumped into the pool.

End of Dixie pov*
Everyone went inside the pool and hade a really great time wrestling each other down, Charli and Nessa stopped being awkward around each other and the others were actually enjoying Addisons idea. They played tennis, soccer and baseball that broke the window to Quitons room, Bryce shooted up some fireworks that brought the cops attention, Mads broke her toe from playing soccer, the boys broke some glasses for literally no reason, they did plenty of tiktok videos, Charli and Blake got closer then ever, Avani started crying because she got a piece of glas in her foot and instead of helping her Bryce held his camera and zoomed in her toes and feet