Chapter twenty- Angel to the rescue

——— Porn studio———

——— Porn studio———

Angel dust had just finished his conversation with Valentino and was leaving. They had discussed about Angel Dust returning but it was impossible. Angel noticed a familiar necklace on the table and took it as Valentino said it was junk anyways. The only reason Angel wanted it because he recognized it. As Angel walked around the studio with the necklace spinning around his finger, he head toward the door he heard something rattling from a door. Curiosity won him over and he head towards the sound. The sound was coming from a door, when he opened it he gasped.

"What the actual f*ck!" Angel Dust said in shock of what he saw.

He saw was _____ covered in blood chained to the wall. Her body was covered in gashes and she has little to no clothes on her.

"Holy sh*t, sugar tits, you still alive." Angel said quietly.

"An... Angel?" ____ said weakly looked up.

"Come on let get you out of here." Angel said "weren't you at the hotel like a few hours ago.

____ didn't say anything, she wondered where was Alastor. Angel unchained _____ and picked her up and covers her with he's jacket.

"... I be... been here.... for a week ....now." ____ finally replied once they where out of the studio.

"That was when you started to act f*ckin strange." Angel said and the had a realization "sh*t doesn't that mean there was an imposter at the hotel."

".... I just w-want to get home...." ____ said.

"Yeah toots. I know now rest. I'll get ya home to, Al." Angel said "but who did this to you."

"Valentino...." was all ____ said before pasting out.

Once Angel arrives and about to open the door swung open. It was Alastor and he was about to go to Valentino's studio to save ____.

"Alastor we have a imposter _____!" Angel said "BUT THATS NOT F*CKIN IMPORTANT RIGHY NOW. Wee need to get ____ help now.

Angel finished and showed Alastor _____ who was on his back. Alastor nodded and let Angel walked in. Vaggie and Charlie gasped at ____ horrible condition and quick got her on a bed and tended to her wounds.

"Angel what happened." Alastor said trying to keep calm as he waited for Vaggie and Charlie to be done with fixing ____ up.

"I don't f*ckin know. I just know I found her at the studio f*ckin chained up like some bondage p*rn gone wrong and she said Valentino did that to her." Angel said.

"Oh..." Alastor said.

"Oh and here I saw this I thought I might return it." Angel said and handed him the necklace.

Alastor immediately recognized it, it was the necklace that he had give to ____. He took it and put it in his pocket.

"Angel, I must thank you for getting my Darling back. I own you one my effeminate friend." Alastor said certainly.

"No problem! I mean _____ is a great gal! Plus she made that cute little outfit for Fat nuggets!" Angel said as Charlie and Vaggie walked out to the lobby.