Chapter 5:First Impressions

Katerina Claes POV

I marched to the girl and as I got closer I got more nervous. What if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm weird? No I shouldn't think like that, well here goes nothing.

"Hello you must be the new girl right?" I looked at her smilling. She turned and  looked at me and stared directly in my eyes. She's so ethereal.

"why yes if you'd like to call me that" She spoke softly. Her voice is so warm.

(imagine the girl in the pic has white hair and have pinkish violet colored eyes 😅)

Her eyes they were a mixed of pink and violet! How pretty!

I realized I stared at her for too long so I started to introduced myself "My name is Katerina Claes, nice to meet you"

"Hello Lady Katerina, I'm Rea Asmend" She said politely "wait how did you know I'm a noble?" I asked, she giggled in response, how pretty

"Lady Katerina not only are you dressed as noble and in a school mostly filled with nobles but also I'm not an idiot, I've heard of you" she stated smilling softly.

"heard of me?!" I was shocked, what did she hear about me hopefully it's bad right?!

"Well your a daughter of the Duke and you are currently engaged to the third Prince, Prince Geordo" she explained

Oh that's like basic information about me. "oh is that so" I said looking down

"Lady Katerina" I looked around and saw Maria, Mary and Sofia coming closer. They stopped as soon as they saw her "hello you must be the new student" Mary greeted. I looked at Sofia and Maria and they seemed nervous about meeting Rea.

"Why yes, my name is Rea Asmend, and it's very nice to meet you" she greeted. "it's nice to meet you too Lady Asmend" the three greeted and started introducing themselves and conversing as we sat on the bench.

Well this seemed to go well after a while "well if you all don't excuse me I have to go to the teacher's lounge and register" Rea said getting up. "of course" Mary said also standing up. "well see you in class miss asmend" Maria said "Thank you Miss Campbell" she said and started walking away.

"so what do you think about her?" I asked "she's very polite and well mannered" Sofia said dusting herself.
"yes and she seems nice" Maria said happily, probably already making plan in befriending Miss Lia.

"Yes and she is very attractive I don't doubt that she will attract a lot of male attention" Mary acknowledged.

Yeah, I wonder what would it be like being that pretty oh well I'll never know. But I hope we manage to get a good first impression on her.