Chapter 8: Unfair

Katerina Claes POV

After meeting with Miss Ria which I must say is very pretty. Things started getting pretty slow.

I started walking down the halls to see if I can help anyone or do anything to past the time. Though I feel like I forgetting something, I wonder what is it? Oh well it'll come to me.

"So the new girl says we're weak huh" I heard coming from the gardens? "I never said that!" that voice is that Ria?

As I turned around I saw a bunch of girls surrounding someone. I should take a better look. I sprinted up to them and as I got closer I saw the girl in the front kicked the girl that was in the middle in the face. I gasped and started getting close.

"Hey!" I yelled, they all looked at me with shocked. What kind of monsters are these girls? "What do you think your doing!" I said as got bend down and tried to help Ria.

I looked at her face, her eyes are red, she's been crying her nose is also red and her lips looked like they were punched. I could tell they kicked her many times from the look of her dress which is now dirty and a little torn in the ends.

"You should just leave!" I said standing in front of Ria. No one deserves this, no matter what they've done or what their status is. "Really? You quite a talker" I looked at the girl in front of me. She doesn't look familiar, so that means she must be a first year.

"Who are you anyway?!" another girl spoke. I looked around and saw atleast 7 girls all seems to be 1st years. "My name is Katerina Claes! And I am a 2nd year here" I said proudly although I'm not that strong

"Yeah well I bet your wea--" the girl in front of me was stop by another girl wearing a red Dress "Rebecca wait!" Rebecca that's here name?

"What!" "Thats the 3rd prince's fiancé! If we hurt her we'll definitely be expelled or worst exiled" the other girl reasoned. The other 5 five girls started whispering amongst themselves and started backing away.

*cough**cough*

I heard coming from the back, I saw Ria clutching on her mouth. Seems like she's stopping something from coming out. God what happened to her.

"But--" "Come on" I looked back at the girls and saw them already running away.

"those little--" I was cut off when Ria started trying to stand. "Ria wait" I said helping her. "Life is so unfair" I heard her say before falling down.

"Ria! RIA?!" I yelled. God what am I suppose to do?! I was panicking shaking Ria shoulders trying to wake her up.

"Sis there you are" I looked and saw Keith getting closer "we should--what happened?!" He exclaimed looking at Ria's state.

"Keith help me carry her to the clinic" I said tossing her left arm around my shoulders. Keith nodded and tosed her right arm around his shoulders.

Don't worry Ria we're here to help. Hopefully she'll be fine