SYNOPSIS

Synopsis:

Shortly after Jade Smith, wench aged 23, becomes orphan in succession a motoring accident, she learns she will have to pay back herself accumulated debts by her parents near the bank.

Without C.V, or job, the situation seems lost beforehand until a old man, named Jim agrees help her and propose her a estate agent job in his undertaking.

Time passes and Jade arrives, through this job, to provide her needs and to pay back slowly the debts owed. Unfortunately, at the end of the month, when all is paid, it doesn't remain nothing for her. She can't allow herself no pleasure.

But, one day, a some Harry Styles, a man rich, famous, proud and single presents himself at the estate agence of Jim in the hope of find a big villa in Los Angeles. Jade will do the best to find a house who could please to this man very exigeant to whom, nothing seems suit.

After some weeks of searches, Jade decides to do visiting a big proprietary to board of the sea at Mister Styles. What she doesn't know it's that this man has an other project in the head.

"- You please to me, Jade, and I'd really like that accept you that we are a little together. Look at this palace! It's way too big for me alone..."

Will Jade accept the proposition of Harry, who, with all his money could come out of the financial mess? Find out by reading his story. Their story.