Chapter 1

Light...

Overwhelming light...

Brightness that encompasses all...

Whiteness that erases everything...

That should have been the last thing that I'll ever see. But the large face of a smiling auntie appeared next.

It is a success, huh.

If I wasn't able to leave behind a fragment of my Lifessence, I really would have died back then. I'm kind of sorry for this infant for indirectly killing him, but I need this chance for my previous defeat.

Or else, all will be lost.

Anyways, Lifessence is your life's essence. As simple as that. It contains your memories, a fragment of your power, abilities, and even skills.

Abilities are the results of physical and magical training. Superhuman speed, prowess, larger mana pool, being able to cast grand spells almost instantaneously, and more that anyone can attain through hellish training.

Skills are certain spells or perks that not anyone can have. For example is my [Infinite Storage], through my mastery of space. I also have the skill [Multifold Exp] and [Idle Exp Gain] through my mastery of time. But all of these requires mana so they are still at passive state.

To whom am I even explaining to...

As I was contemplating these things; that should have been impossible in the first place, I didn't notice that I was still wailing my lungs out.

My mind went fuzzy all of a sudden when I was thinking. It seems my brain still can't keep up with my line of thought and get tired quickly.

I want to sleep...

After a few hours, I am awaken by my grumbling stomach.

"Uwaahh!"

Err, I subconsciously cried. How embarrassing.

"My, it seems my young knight is hungry."

A sweet voice pulled me out of my self-lamentation. It seems that I was passed to a different woman when I was asleep. What appeared before me is a gorgeous woman with eyes full of love.

She slowly put me on an uptight position and freed her other hand. And what happened next is what I can only dream from my previous life. She slowly pulled down the chest area of her clothes.

My, how lovely

Or not. I shouldn't give in to temptation. I steeled myself and closed my eyes. However, it all came crashing down the next second. I felt a slightly pointy sensation in my lips and I subconsciously sucked on it.

Well, this how things should be anyway.

I made several excuses in my mind as I was enjoyi-, I mean enduring this situation.

My tummy was quickly filled and drowsiness invaded my mind once more.

.

.

.

Next time I woke up, a handsome man appeared next in front of me. I can feel his warrior spirit despite his face full of smile while looking at me though, because he has a light scar in his left cheek. I think this man is my father. He's carefully carrying me beside the woman who is my mother on their bed.

"He's lovely isn't he, Raphael? He's got your eyes and nose."

While giggling, my mother stroke my head lightly. She has the look of someone who received a precious treasure and swore to protect it.