Prologue

Calum walked into Walgreens and quickly grabbed a shopping cart. He walked quickly to the aisle he needed to get to. He got the three items he came to get as fast as he could. He got to the checkout and waited for the checkout boy to finish checking out the people in front of him.

Calum knew the checkout boy, but he probably didn't know Calum. His name was Ashton. He was two years older than Calum and was currently a junior in high school. everybody knew who Ashton Irwin was at school, he was the captain of the football team and one of the most popular kids in school. Calum would be lying if he said he didn't have a crush on him.

It was now Calum's turn to checkout. he put his items on the counter and waited for Ashton to finish ringing them up. just as Calum was about to pay, Ashton said

"You know it gets better."

"I don't know what your talking about." Calum said pretending that he had no clue what ashton was saying.

"I know you're going to kill yourself, why else would you get bleach, sleeping pills, and razors." Ashton said sadly.

"I-I'm not going to kill myself." Calum said lying.

"Calum, I know your lying. these are the same items i got when i tried to kill myself.'' ashton said.

"Why did you try to kill yourself?" he asked.

"Maybe i'll tell you someday. Here's your stuff." Ashton said handing him the bag. Calum grabbed the bag from Ashton and walked out of the store. Calum walked out of the store and got in his car. when he got home he put the bleach, sleeping pills and razors into the trash can. he sighed. Ashton had just saved him and he never thought he would be save, don't even in his wildest dreams.
____________________________________________________
A/n I started writing this on my other account but I decided to write it on this one. That's why on the cover it says written by FlowerCrownLashton
~Gemma