「 week three 」

Mark sat on his desk, staring at the blank piece of light pink paper in front of him. Should he write a name? Mark knew Donghyuck probably wanted to know who was leaving the notes... But was it a good idea?

What if Donghyuck didn't like him back? Then what would he do? Mark needed more time to reveal himself. Finally, He began writing the note.

Dear Donghyuck,

Hi Hyuck! Hope you've been doing well. You seem like you're doing well. You look really pretty as always, I would add something else to these notes but I don't know what you like, So I thought Sunflowers would be good enough. I hope it's enough to please you, I love you <3

- your admirer

Mark folded the note and softly placed it in the white envelope, Not forgetting to grab a brush marker and writing "For Donghyuck" in the front of the envelope in calligraphy. After he wrote the letter he placed it in his backpack.

"I'll be going now, Mom!" Mark called out to his mother, before opening the front door and making his way to the flower store he lived by.

After a small walk, Mark made it to his destination, "Jung's Flowers", A small but homey flower shop run by 2 sweet owners. Mark opened the door and was greeted by Jaehyun, one of the owners.

"Oh, Mark-ssi! I was wondering where you were," Jaehyun said. Mark laughed and pulled the note out of his backpack, setting it on the counter.

"You should tell him, I'm sure he'll like you after all your dedication," said Johnny, The second owner of the flower shop, as he walked over to the two, not forgetting to give his boyfriend, Jaehyun, a kiss on the cheek (fuck u im a johnjae shipper)

"I don't know Hyung, I'm still too scared, I have a plan, But I don't think I can make it work," Mark said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Johnny placed a hand on Mark's shoulder and looked him in the eye.

"Sometimes you have to take risks," Johnny said.

"I have to go now before it gets even later, Ask Jae for the sunflowers. I'll see you next week," Mark waved goodbye to Johnny before walking up to where the sunflowers were and picked up 16, before walking up to the counter and asking Jaehyun to package them neatly.

"Are you planning on revealing yourself when you only have one sunflowers left?" asked Jaehyun, picking up the sunflowers and wrapping the stems with a ribbon.

"I guess that's my plan for now," Mark said, as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Here, You should get going now," Jaehyun said as he handed the bouquet to the younger.

"Thanks Hyung, I'll get going now," Mark said as he left the flower shop and made his way to his class.

After a while Mark finally arrived to School, he quickly made his way to Donghyuck's locker and placed the sunflowers and letter neatly, running away to his first class.

-

A/N: School starts in a week and I want death :,) I decided to make this chapter from Mark's POV cause why not? Anyways I dont have much to say except this chapter only took me like 30 minutes to write when it normally take me a good 2 days, So thats fun. Stay safe and wash your hands!

-Rae, The author