Driving (for another time )

Hey guys sorry I have not been writing too much I have been very busy I hope I can start writing more again.

"Sooo..." Naruto began to say but Kakashi cut him off. "we will be going camping. kind of like the beach house did that answer all your questions" Naruto nodded. "can we please get  foooood" Gaara complained

Hi guys sorry but I am sad rn because I was reading a story and it was in my library and I went to read it and I tapped on it and it disappeared I am literally crying 😢

"sure,why not" Iruka said so they got something to eat and continued driving. Naruto lay his head on sauskes shoulder and fell asleep. He heard screaming when he woke up. The car had went off a small cliff. The all got out safely. Some of them had glass in them but for the most of it they were okay. They then called Lady Tsunade and Jiraiya. A few hours later they arrived. Okay who needs help Tsunade said. Then Jiriya help Guy and Kakashi load the new car. "Okay Naruto come here let me get this glass out of you." Lady Tsunade said "No! I don't want to" Naruto screamed "your right the best doctor from the hidden leaf village shouldn't treat you I should take you to a hospital so a random mediocre doctor can treat you sound good?" "fine." Sauske and Iruka hugged Naruto, as Tsunade pulled out the glass out of his shoulder. Then stitched narutos cut. "Okay Iruka your turn!" The lastly it was Hinatas turn. "Okay you 3 need to take it easy." Then they got in the new car. Guy said "Ill drive" every screamed "NOOOOOOOO!" "What did I do?" Naruto pointed at his sholder. Irukas led and Hinnatas arm. "Fine" guy said and then they arrived at the camp site.