Chapter 1: Finding The Man & A Shocking Discovery

(AN: Before we get into this, there are some other things I'm adding to this.  You also have an abnormal hearing, meaning that you can hear things from other rooms you aren't there and things from like hundreds of miles.  And one more semblance will be in this story, but I can not tell you guys this until future chapters.  Maybe perhaps before the epilogue of the story.)

Chapter 1: Finding The Man & A Shocking Discovery

In the past, Remnant has been getting humans and faunuses missing mysteriously by a total of 27.  You are subject #27, who has escaped the Land of Darkness.  Now that you have made it to Remnant, Two women and four female students are gonna be looking for you.

_____________________________

Location: Vale

Place: Beacon Academy

Time: 1:25 PM
_____________________________

(Team RWBY's POV)

Today is Saturday and Team RWBY are in their dorm.  Weiss is studying while Blake is reading her book.  Yang is laying on her bed while on her scroll.  And finally, the cute cookie monster is laying on her bed bored as a motherf*cker.

Ruby: "*sighs* I'm so boooored."

Yang: "You know what else is boring.  That old creep's stories.

Ruby: "Who, Professor Port?"

Yang: "Exactly."

Weiss turns to Yang: "Don't call him that you dolt."

Yang stood up and looked at Weiss: "Well he winked at me in our first semester.  ME, I tell you, I have the right to call him that.  What's worse is that it's our first day in class."

Blake: "She's not wrong on that.  He did do that."

Weiss: "I guess that makes sense."

Soon an intercom came up.

Intercom: "Attention all students.  Will Team RWBY, please report to Professor Ospina's office immediately."

Weiss: "What did you do this time Yang?"

Yang: "I didn't do anything."

Blake: "Come on, let's go see what she needs."

_____________________________

Meanwhile, in Ospina office
_____________________________

In Ospina's office, Professor Ospina is looking through the footage of you escaping through a portal and taking Grimm down within seconds and one of your semblances.  Next to her, lies these following people.

Glynda Hot- uhh, I mean Goodwitch