Steamy Sensation

Eren sat Levi down on top of him with his cock firmly inside him. He held Levi by the hips and slowly grinded and stuck his dick in and out. Levi held on to Eren's shoulders and kissed his neck. "Harder, Eren." He breathed on his skin as Eren nodded. He began grinding forcefully against him and penetrated him faster going deeper and deeper in. "Harder." Eren was deep in and pressing against his prostate. "Hah... There... Like this..." Levi moaned and flung his head back a little, still holding on and wanting to cum. "You fucking make me so wet." Eren whispered to him, his cock hard, stiff and deep inside him. "Oh, god!" Levi bit his lip and moaned loudly, Eren covered his mouth and Levi bit on his finger, arousing him more. "Fuck. I'm about to..." "Do it..." Eren was ready to cum too. And he did. He let it all out still inside him, the warmth of it overwhelming Levi's body and making him cum all over Eren's abdomen. "Hah... Don't pull out. Just keep going, it feels good." Levi continued moaning and breaking out the words. He bit onto Eren's finger and licked it with the tip of his tongue. "Yeah, do that." Eren said, looking at him deep in the eyes and continuing to penetrate into him, he was in as deep as possible and Levi was moist due to the cum.

Five minutes later, Eren pulled out. "My turn." Levi said, breathing heavily. "Alright, but don't over do yourself." Eren smirked.