Walking home

(Oikawa POV)
As we walked the sun started setting. The orange hue reflected on to the street and buildings in front of us. Giving the whole world an orange glow. Speaking of glowing oranges, hinata and Iwa are getting allong swimmingly!

Hinata and iwa are walking slightly in front of me. He is wearing my jacket even though it's basically a dress on him. I giggle as I think about his height.

"Whats so funny oikawa? You better not be laughing at me!" Said a voice from below me

"Me? Make fun of someone? I would never! My sould is too pure and innocent for such-" before I could finish iwa shoves me

"HA! As if! Ill tell you what shorty," he says as he looks over to hinata "he may seem charming, but don't trust a word out of that mouth of his" he finishes with a laugh

"Noted!" Hinata says as if he's just accepted a mission.

As we keep walking, it starts getting darker

"Well this is my street!" Iwa says as he starts walking in a new direction. He left hinata and I all alone.

"Rude of him to just leave us like that" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

Hinata starts playing along

"I know! He didn't even say goodbye. The AUDACITY"

Hinata and I keep walking and laughing, by the time that we get to Hinata's street its already dark.

"Well, it was good seeing you Oikawa! But this is my street! Goodbye!" Hinata said as he started walking away

"wait!" I yelled "you think Im going to let a first year walk home alone in the dark? And a shrimpy one at that" I teased

"HEY! I can defend my self! I fear NO ONE" hinata said as he got into a fighting position.

"Woahhh there Chibi, cool it. I KNOW that you could beat anyone in a fight, but thats the problem" I bluffed "How would it look if karasuno's future ace got into a fist fight? I think its best to avoid a fistfight all together" I was trying my best to reason with him.

"Oh, you do have a point. I have to be at my best for tomorrow's practice! We are taking a bus to practice at the professional gym downtown! I can't miss that for some dumb fist fight... That I would absolutely win by the way. Okay, I guess you can walk me there."

We walked down his street in silence, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. It was nice to have a break from talking. Plus, for a shrimpy little ball of energy, his presence is really calming for whatever reason.

"This one is mine!" He points to a medium red house

"Hey shrimpy... I had a really good time tonight. I hope you come out with me again!"

**authors note**
Hey guys...... sorry for the uh *cough* YEAR LONG BREAK. I decided back in 2020 to take a break from the hq fandom. BUT WE ARE BACK BABY. Thank you everyone for uh staying patient with me😭😭. Is the haikyuu fandom dead???? I guess we'll see!

No one asked but in honor of my return from my year long coma/j
Here is a bit about myself!
My name is Dom
My pronouns are he/him/his
I have Autism and Im Dyslexic (which makes writing VERY interesting)
Good to see you guys!