Part 1

Denki POV

Finally, the transfer student is going to come today! Aizawa-sensei didn't tell us who it would be for the 'surprise factor'. They're going to be lucky to sit next to me! Who wouldn't want to sit next me! I'm one of the best students in 1-A!

"Ok class, stop talking and listen. Today, if you don't already know, a transfer student from Class 1-C is coming today. His name is Shinsou Hitoshi, you may already know him. Come into the classroom Shinsou."

Shinsou POV

I walk into the classroom and I see the people I'm now supposed to be in the same class with. There is that broccoli boy I faced at the Sports festival. Isn't his name Midoriya? I see right next to him an angry person that resembles a pomeranian.

I see a person that seems way too happy and I look next to him and see...........oh god please tell me I don't have to sit next to him. I would do anything to not sit next to him. I hope I can swap seats with someone and they sit next to him.

"Shinsou, you see the desk next to Kaminari over there? That is where you are going to sit." The one place I didn't want to sit, I have to sit there. Just fucking great.

"Go sit over there so I can start teaching." Shinsou walks over to his desk and sits down and Denki immediately starts trying to whisper to him.

Denki POV

"Hey, I'm Kamina-" Denki gets cut off by Mr. Aizawa. "Kaminari, you two can talk when I'm done teaching."

"Ok, fine." Mr. Aizawa starts teaching his class whatever he teaches but Kaminari zones out in his thoughts.

That Shinsou guy is kind of hot...I wonder if he is gay? He probably isn't, I wish he was, but I don't know that yet. What if he is! T H A T W O U L D B E A W E S O M E!

T I M E S K I P T O L U N C H

I get my lunch and I start walking over to the BakuSquad but I see Shinsou eating alone in the corner. "Hey guys, I'm going to sit next to Shinsou today since he is lonely."

"Awwwwww is it because you have a crush on him Kami!" Mina says

"No I don't Mina!"

"Yes you dooo!" Mina says

"Ok, I'm going to sit next to him now!"

"Ok, you two lovebirds!" Denki walks off, eyeing Mina after she says that. He then sits down next to Shinsou.

"Now, let's continue where we left off. My name is Kamin-" Denki gets cut off again.

"I'm not here to make friends." WHAT?! Is he being serious?!

"Are you being serious?!"

"Yes, I am."

"Why do you not want to be friends? Having friends is awesome!"

"Because I want to focus on being a hero. I don't want anyone distracting me."

"No Bestfriends?"

"No."

"Friends?"

"No."

"Acquaintances?"

"No." Denki sighs

"Man, how boring are you? What do you do for a living?"

"Stay up all night and study."

This is really the boy I like? I'm going to try and at least get him to be my friend. "Can I at least have your number if you have a phone?"

"You sure are relentless. If I give you my number will you at least stop annoying me?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, fine, I'll give it to you after school."

"Ok, at least I-"

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Shinsou POV

Saved by the bell. "Well, I'll see you after school, cya Shinsou!"

"Bye Kaminari."

T I M E S K I P T O A F T E R S C H O O L

Oh god, here comes the Human Pikachu. "Hey Shinsou, I think you know why I'm here."

"Your purpose is to annoy me?"

"I'm here so you give me your number!"

"Oh yeah, well to get this over with, my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX."

"Ok, I'll text you now." Denki texts Shinsou

DING

"Ok, you are saved, now I'm going to leave, Goodbye."

"Ok, cya tomorrow Shinsou!"

Shinsou walks off to his dorm that he already finished with.

Denki POV

Denki walks to his dorm, changes out of his school clothes into a shirt with a black lightning bolt and black shorts. He goes scrolls on Instagram and Twitter for a while until he gets a message from Mina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text Messages

Pink Alien: So, do you like the purple hair boi?

Pikachu: Mina, we've been over this, I don't like him

Pink Alien: Ohhhhh come on Kami, you can tell me everything, you know that

Pikachu: Fine, I kind of like Shinsou, is that what you wanted to hear?

Pink Alien: Yeah, a little bit

Pikachu: Well, I'm going to go to sleep, gn

Pink Alien: Kami, its 10:00 PM, you go to sleep at 3 AM

Pikachu: Gn

Pink Alien: No

Pink Alien: Kami, I know you are seeing my messages

Pink Alien: You better respond or else you're getting slapped when I see you

Pink Alien: I've started planning your funeral

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denki knew he wasn't going to sleep, it was a lie. Denki was watching Youtube until it was 3:30 AM and he passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

870 words| So, what did you guys think of the new style? Anything I could do better on? Also, I started working on this a month ago on Google Docs so I can edit it before I publish it. Anyway, have a good rest of your day Party People :D